New York, NY
Epic Certification, EpicCare Ambulatory, Anesthesia, MyChart, OpTime, Willow, HIM, instructional desihn
We are seeking Epic Certified professionals to join our client located in New York. Our client values their employees, knowing they play a critical role in the company’s current success and continued growth. Ideal candidates are those who want to work in a vibrant, high-performing culture that enables them to perform at their best.
Our client is a reputable, fast growing company that is the leader of research in their industry vertical and has been recognized for its excellence in care and commitment to its customers.
Some of the current open positions include:
* EpicCare Ambulatory Analysts
* Epic System Analysts
* Epic Instructional Designers
Positions require (specifics will vary for each role):
* In-depth knowledge of assigned Epic System software such as EpicCare Ambulatory, Anesthesia, MyChart, OpTime, Willow, HIM, etc.
* Use of critical thinking skills and independent work as well as teamwork to provide system solutions that meet business needs.
* Great collaboration skills to effectively interact with colleagues and complete tasks with high qualify and in a timely manner.
* Effective oral, written communication and follow-up skills
* Self-motivation, attention to detail, solid problem solving skills
* Exceptional customer services skills
* BA/BS Degree and relevant experience
* Epic Certification, as relevant for position
* Clinical degree may be preferred, depending on specific role
* Role may require the ability to traverse the company campus and travel to the off-site location within Northeast U.S. and Florida.
We look forward to seeing your resume.
For more information, please email: Jobfirstname.lastname@example.org.