San Francisco Bay Area
SOX, IT, Auditor, ITGC, CISA
Our client in the San Jose, CA area is in need of a SOX IT Auditor for an on site 6 month contract opportunity. As part of the IT Security team, the SOX IT Auditor will responsible for performing both IT specific and integrated audits on behalf of IT management. This role will also support the control deficiency risk remediation efforts. To be successful in this role, the SOX IT Auditor must be able to build close collaborative relationships with the various cross-functional leaders, team members and other impacted stakeholders across business and IT. Someone with strong IT audit experience focused on IT Sox audit, information security and technology would also be a desired candidate.
– Ability to evaluate the design and effectiveness of IT general controls (ITGC), application controls and key reports throughout the business cycle on behave of IT management.
– Provide the risk remediation solutions with execution plan and action.
– Strong analytical skills, with the ability to support teams and leaders with the visible data-driven decision making.
– Ability to build relationships and collaborate cross-functionally to coordinate projects towards successful outcomes.
– Excellent prioritization capabilities, with an aptitude for breaking down work into manageable parts, effectively assessing the priority and time required to complete each part.
– An ability to work on several tasks simultaneously and pay attention to sources of information from inside and outside one’s network within an organization.
– Ability to communicate highly technical issues to non-technical audiences succinctly and clearly articulate concerns to IT and Business partners alike.
– Openness to receiving and providing constructive feedback and focused on continuous improvement through incorporating feedback provided into measurable action.
– Experience using Microsoft Office 365 (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio, etc.), Project and collaboration tools a plus.
– Over five years of experience in IT Audit role. External IT Audit experience is a plus.
– Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
– Familiar with SOX compliance and information security management frameworks (e.g., SOX, COSO and COBIT etc.).
– Previous audit experience on Oracle, SAP and other ERP/business applications is a plus.
– Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to interface with both technical experts and senior level management. Able to articulate technical issues in terms of business risk.
– Ability to effectively deal with ambiguity and assignments that require critical thinking with minimal direction.
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com.