San Diego, CA
end-to-end Project Manager, Agile/Scrum, business analysis, requirements, vendor management, interdependencies, data dictionaries, call center/telephony (UCaaS), cloud,
We’re seeking a Technical Project Manager / Business Analyst for a 6-12 month W2 remote contract position, with our brand recognized, innovative client in San Diego, CA.
• Role will be responsible for project management of cross-cutting programs in a Software Development environment. Prior experience with software implementation, integration, and/or infrastructure projects, and a desire to learn, collaborate and deliver.
• Technical PM/ BA will work closely with a project team from a third-party vendor to co-lead the implementation of its Contact Center solution to multiple client departments. You will serve as a counterpart and primary point of contact to the vendor’s Project Manager and delivery team, and will orchestrate across Business and IT teams to ensure the implementation is delivered successfully, as consistent with our Statement of Work for the project.
• You will be involved with all aspects of project management and should have practical experience with project kickoff, governance, project schedule management, issue and risk management, status reporting, change management, resource management, stakeholder communications, scope management, meeting facilitation, etc. You will drive estimation, planning, tracking, risk identification and management, escalating and ensuring resolution of issues to stakeholders, dealing with resource constraints, and managing timing challenges and syncing dependencies across teams.
• In addition to having experience as a Project Manager, the ideal candidate will also have experience as a Business Analyst, to help ensure project requirements are properly elicited, documented, and memorialized in appropriate systems of record. You will be involved with all requirements related sessions and assist with coordination of necessary SME’s to ensure productive working sessions. While the vendor will be largely responsible for driving requirements elicitation for its core system, the PM / BA will supplement those requirements as needed, but also be responsible for authoring and translating requirements to internal development teams responsible for integrations with the vendor’s core system.
• Experience with data dictionaries and data mapping will be essential for facilitating the anticipated data migrations and systems integrations.
• Finally, the PM / BA will play a critical role in the knowledge transfer and system transition activities for Production Support team members.
• Prior experience with telephony or call/contact center projects is highly desirable but not necessary.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline; Combination of education and highly relevant work experience will be considered
• Formal project management qualifications preferred but not essential
• Experience project managing telephony and UCaaS (Unified communications as a service) projects highly desirable
• Experience with Ring Central cloud-based solutions highly desirable
• 4+ years of experience managing programs/projects in matrixed Agile software development cultures with
o Experience in top tier modern cloud-based software development environments
o Practical experience and working knowledge of full cycle DevOps teams
o Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle, familiarity with Agile software development tools such as Jira
o Experience in all phases of the software/project lifecycle, interfacing both with technical teams and business users spanning multiple geographies
• Experience with data dictionaries and data mapping will be essential for facilitating the anticipated data migrations and system integrations
• Experience working with medical devices or a regulated environment is a plus but not essential
• Experience collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams, stakeholders, third-party vendors and sponsors across multiple geographies within the global product development community from project inception to completion.
• By embodying an Agile mindset, you will focus on supporting your assigned teams while facilitating and collaborating across teams involved in delivering on a broad program of work. As a servant leader, your role will include agile coaching and mentoring as well as establishing a continuous plan of action to improve the teams’ success.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
• Outstanding time management and organization skills
• Adept in problem-solving and resolving conflict
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written, attention to detail
For more information, please email: Jobfirstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-LS1 #Li-DNI