San Diego, CA
IT Project Manager, PMO, Data & Analytics
We are seeking an Associate IT Project Manager for a 6-month W2 contract role with our San Diego headquartered global biotech client.
* Duration: 6-month W2 contract
* Location: local to San Diego, CA or Remote from United States
* Work hours: Monday – Friday, normal business hours in the Pacific time zone
* Max Pay: $35.75/hr + benefits
Description and responsibilities:
* Attend and/or conduct IT team meetings; Participate in all phases of the project life cycle
* Create and maintain comprehensive project plans using AtTask; showing tasks, resources, dependencies and status throughout the life of the project, revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
* Develop, prioritize and track action items and issues; document all necessary items as needed
* Ensure adherence to established company and PMO processes
* Assist the data and analytics leadership in preparation of departmental project portfolio, dashboard and status reports
* Provide support to end-users to facilitate user requirements and meeting of business driven timelines
* Work with staff to ensure quality and expectations for standards are met
* Assist with the coordination of global project team meetings including conference calls and WebEx sessions
* Organizes project activities and interdepartmental meetings; ensures communication
* Experience in planning & scheduling of projects, specific experience with Information Technology and/or System Integration projects desired.
* Experience with current IT Technologies
* Knowledge of data and analytics technologies like (SFDC / SAP / Tableau / Snowflake) a plus
* Flexible to adapt to changing situations, handle multiple tasks, and meet tight deadlines
* Strong problem-solving, cross-functional analysis, and forward-thinking abilities
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobfirstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-LS1 #LI-DNI #LI-Remote