AWS infrastructure, Serverless REST, VPN, virtualization, security, networking, cloud computing
Important note regarding current health crisis
Don’t give up your search for a new position or project. We’re maintaining business as usual during this difficult time. For many of us, the way we work has changed abruptly. However, our clients have adapted their hiring processes to accommodate working remotely where possible, which includes phone and video interviews. Be safe, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
In addition, we offer an excellent benefits package for all consultants who work for us as W-2 employees, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, a 401k plan, and paid sick leave. Learn more and apply today.
We’re seeking an AWS Technical Lead for our client, an award-winning firm in the Information Technology space, for an AWS implementation project. This will be an initial 6-month W2 consulting position, with possible extension. The work can be done remotely, working with team members across the U.S., particularly with eastern and central timezones.
This is a hands-on architecture and implementation role requiring AWS infrastructure, Serverless REST, VPN, virtualization, security, networking, cloud computing expertise.
The project is to implement AWS infrastructure for an enterprise-scale environment following industry best practices to include a robust and resilient framework for their application stack with sophisticated network connectivity and compliant security.
Key skills and technologies will include:
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
* Strength in hands-on AWS infrastructure design/implementation/deployment. Will mentor the team on best practices and break down the design plans into actionable tasks for the project team.
* AWS skills with Serverless REST using Lambda or Fargate, CloudFormation on CDK CI/CD, monitoring and logging
* Networking: AWS Transit Gateway, Private Link, VPC Peering, AWS Resource Access Manager (RAM), CIDR block planning, Subnets, WAF, ALB, ELB, Network Firewall
* Security: Security – AWS Config, Security Hub, and Systems Manager (SSM)
* Deep understanding of S3, Data Management and ETL (Dynamo DB / RDS, AWS DMS, AWS Glue, Data Stores) following best design practices
* Integration experience with Jenkins + Git and integration testing following best practices
* Experience in a regulated environment preferred (pharma/med device/healthcare, etc)
* Strong leadership and relationship building skills
* Excellent communication skills, clear communication, coaching/mentoring, customer service focus. Will coach developers on best practices
* Interest in guiding and mentoring team members
* Solid time management skills, analytical and demonstration of sound judgment
Please Apply Today!
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com.