Business Data AnalystApply now
Foster City, CA / Remote
Tableau, SQL, analytical
We’re seeking a Senior Business Data Analyst for a consulting position through the end of the year with our global, award-winner biotech client in Foster City, CA.
Duration: Immediate – December 2023
Hours: Monday – Friday, standard Pacific Time zone
Type: W2. Remote, Hybrid or Onsite as per the candidate’s preference
• Analyzes complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers.
• Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences.
• Constructs forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge.
• Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements.
• May provide consultation to users and lead cross-functional teams to address business issues.
• May directly produce datasets and reports for analysis using system reporting tools.
• Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
• Strong experience with Tableau (Tableau Desktop accepted, Tableau Server a plus).
• 3+ years of progressive hands-on experience in business intelligence, reporting, and analytics.
• 2+ years of continuous, focused experience in the build, customizing and publishing of Tableau interactive reports, visualizations, dashboards and stories.
• Intermediate knowledge of SQL
• Working proficiency with complex data from multiple data sources and building dashboards.
• Demonstrated ability to understand new datasets and data structures.
• Knowledge of relational and dimensional database structures, theories, principles, and practice.
• Experience in supporting Marketing functional reporting a plus.
• Knowledge of Snowflake is a plus.
• Certifications are a plus.
• Highly self-motivated to deliver both independently and with strong team collaboration
• Experience with various software delivery methodologies and specifically Agile/Scrum a plus.
• Exceptional analytical, and conceptual, with the ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills and proven experience in building successful partnerships with business and technical groups.
• Ability to creatively take on new challenges and work outside their comfort zone.
The expected compensation is $45-55/hr W2 plus benefits. The offered compensation to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include (but are not limited to) the type and length of experience within the industry, education, etc.
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com. #LI-GS1 #LI-DNI #LI-Remote