Mission Viejo, CA
6-12 months Contract
C#, .Net, AWS Lamdba, AWS gateway, create business rules, write APIs
We’re actively seeking 2 Middle to Senior level Software Engineers for a long-term 6-12 month W2 contract position. This role is with our premier client with offices in Orange County, CA. The work is currently 100% remote supporting the Pacific Time Zone.
As part of the engineering team, you will be working on cutting-edge technologies. This is a hands-on role migrating a monolithic (VB/SQL Server) to microservices APIs (C#/Python) with AWS Services (API gateway, lambda, dynamoDB, Aurora, etc). As a software engineer, you will be primarily focused on the middle and backend layers, writing business logic and APIs.
* This is a W2 contract position. Sorry, no 3rd party applicants. *
• The role will include participating in the planning and design process, and helping improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation, and performing code review
• Participate in creating software that is extendable, reusable, and meets the desired architectural objectives
• Developer enterprise APIs using C#/python and AWS Services (API gateway, lambda, dynamoDB, Aurora, etc)
• Developing CI/CD pipeline using CDK/Cloud Formation and working with AWS Services: Code Build and Code Pipeline
• Develop data access patterns into backend system: OpenSearch, DynamoDB, and Aurora
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field
• 5+ years in multi-tier enterprise architecture environments with solid object-oriented programming (OOP) and software design knowledge, including full cycle SDLC experience
• 5+ years of experience with C# and the .Net Framework
• Experienced in Python is a plus (Integrations using Python and developing API’s)
• 1-2+ years with AWS Services
• Experience in the development of event-driven architecture using AWS SQS, SNS and EventBridge
• Proficiency in developing and extending Enterprise backend APIs in REST, and using AWS API gateway and lambdas
• Ability to read Visual Basic (VB) and SQL Server
• Effective verbal and written communication skills. – must be able to communicate effectively with other project team members and SMEs.
• Be curious, detail-oriented, and analytical, with a proven ability to learn quickly
• Be customer-focused, team-oriented, and motivated, taking ownership of assigned tasks
• Have a proven ability to self-manage, as well as manage interdisciplinary relationships
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com. #LI-LS1 #LI-DNI #LI-Remote