Cisco Network AdminApply now
7+ month contract
Cisco Network Switches and Routers, CCNP, CCNA, HPE Aruba Enterprise Campus Wi-Fi, WAN and LAN network, SolarWinds, WhatsUp Gold, ManageEngine OpMonitor).
We are seeking a Network Administrator to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment for a contract role with our globally, brand-recognized client.
The selected candidate will support the Network infrastructure for 30 US based facilities. This is a 7 month contract with possible extension.
* Hybrid role: 3 days on-site / 2 days off-site role
* Location: North Orange County, CA. Seeking candidates within commutable distance or candidates in the process of moving to the area.
* Duration: 7+ months to start, potential to extend
* Anticipated compensation is $45- $52/hr on a W2 negotiable plus benefits. The offered compensation to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include (but are not limited to) the type and length of experience within the industry, education, etc.
• Perform network troubleshooting to diagnose, isolate, and resolve common network access and performance problems.
• Maintain existing environment – activate and configure interfaces and perform related cable patching to support a growing environment.
• Install and integrate new network hardware.
• Manage and support multi-site campus Wi-Fi based on HPE Aruba & ClearPass.
• Monitor WAN and LAN network for performance, capacity, and outages.
• Works closely with Network and Server teams.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Works well with others. Interacts with all levels of staff.
• Occasional evening or weekend work for equipment maintenance.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field or 3-5 years of relevant experience.
• Demonstrated knowledge of network technologies through achievement of Cisco CCNP, CCNA and/or other professional certifications.
• Proven experience as a Cisco Network Administrator managing common Cisco Network Switches and Routers.
• Documented experience with HPE Aruba Enterprise Campus Wi-Fi.
• Experience with one or more Enterprise network monitoring technologies. (SolarWinds, WhatsUp Gold, ManageEngine OpMonitor).
Documented experience with one or more of the following will be a plus:
• SolarWinds NPM, NCM
• Splunk Cloud searches, and reporting.
• QOS for voice and video in a multisite WAN environment.
• Experience with Palo Alto Firewalls
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com. #LI-JT1 #LI-DNI