Remote / United States
Contract - 1 year
Cloud security (Google, Azure, AWS), HITRUST, PCI, database
Seeking a Cloud Security Consultant for a 1-year, remote W2 contract position, to support our client, an industry-leading enterprise data analytics provider.
Our client is preparing a new data analytics product to launch on the major cloud platforms: Azure, AWS, and Google, and is in need of HITRUST expertise to review the product for compliance. We’re looking for someone who is experienced in implementing and certifying against HITRUST or someone who has functioned as a HITRUST consultant and/or auditor.
• Conduct security risk assessments across the organization, rank security risks, articulate risk in terms of business impact, and suggest reasonable strategies to mitigate risks.
• Document HITRUST gap analysis, including project managing action plans and follow-up with SMEs to ensure appropriate and timely mitigation of identified risks. Experience with PCI and HIPAA a plus but not required.
• Liaise closely with Operations / Engineering / Technology areas.
• Update policy documents to reflect the new technology environment and satisfy HITRUST documentation requirements.
• Work with project management to develop status reports and metrics for business leaders and stakeholders.
• Conduct Readiness Assessment: Lead audit walkthroughs and drive the process of audit evidence collection and review for internal and external audit engagements
o Identify areas of risk through gathering facts and partnering with other experts across the company, escalating issues, risks, and problems to leadership as needed and as appropriate
• Ensure accurate identification, communication, and mitigation of risks, processes, and internal control gaps with potential adverse operational, financial, strategic and compliance risk implications.
• Develop continuous monitoring programs, including maintenance of issues register
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com.