San Diego, CA or Remote
Creative Project Manager, end to end website redesign, marketing platforms, digital channels, cross-functional teams, Agile/Scrum, solution oriented
We’re seeking a Senior Creative Project Manager for a 1-year contract position with our San Diego based client. This can be onsite or REMOTE from anywhere in the United States, supporting Pacific Time Zone hours.
The Sr. Creative Project Manager plays a pivotal role that leads brand and creative projects within the Project, Delivery and Support (PDS) Team for Corporate Marketing.
* We are seeking an individual who has a strong track record of excellent problem-solving skills with an eye toward meticulous planning and execution.
* Your ability to collaborate cross-functionally will be foundational to this critical function.
* You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business priorities, a keen sense of ownership, drive, and resourcefulness to get things done.
* Lastly, flexibility and a strategic mindset will be key in this role.
• Collaborate with corporate marketing teams (Global Creative Studio & Web) across (inbound & outbound) campaigns.
• Work closely with the project sponsor and cross-functional teams to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives.
• Communicate project progress internally and externally; identify whether the project is adhering to the plan or at risk of timeline, scope, or hours creep. Upon spotting risk, the Project Manager leads the creation and execution of risk mitigation plans with relevant team members.
• Act as the day-to-day point of contact for internal and external teams to report progress, needs, and ensure the teams are able to anticipate next steps and stay on task.
• Lead sprint planning and project stand-ups with technical, strategic, and creative practitioners as well as day-to-day Jira ticket management.
• Ensure quality of work from strategic recommendation presentations, analytical reports, web design, development-heavy implementation projects, and standalone design deliverables.
• Manage program, project teams and creative agency partner(s) for optimal return on investment and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives.
• Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors.
• Develop and manage the budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives.
• Work with stakeholders to identify risks and opportunities across multiple project workstreams within a product or campaign launch.
• Use process to enhance the team execution by setting workflows and identifying inefficiencies that can be improved upon.
• Prepare, maintain, and submit clear and concise activity/progress reports.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
• 8+ years of marketing experience with a history of working with various types of projects, marketing platforms and channels including digital.
• 2+ years of experience managing end-to-end website redesign and development projects from discovery to launch.
• Ability to manage cross-disciplinary teams from strategy, design, content, and development phases.
• Knowledge of project management frameworks and the website development lifecycle.
• Agency/consultancy or in-house studio experience or have worked with several agency partners.
• Work well in a fluid environment with a strong ability to bring order to chaos, create structure and encourage creativity.
• Understanding of agile and creative campaign management.
• Experience using project management tools, Workfront is a plus.
• Solution-oriented, with a track record of identifying and implementing innovative solutions.
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com. #LI-JT1 #LI-DNI #LI-Remote