PowerBI, SQL, Azure Data Factory
Our client in the hi-tech manufacturing domain is seeking candidates for a Senior Report Developer to play an integral part in the development of an Azure cloud analytics environment.
This will be a REMOTE W2 opportunity, working Pacific Timezone hours. This is a 4+ month contract project, with the potential to extend.
*** W2 Contract Only. No 3rd parties. ***
– Design, develop, and maintain complex PowerBI reports built for scalability, manageability, extensibility, performance, and re-use
– Team with colleagues and stakeholders to create useful reports and dashboards that provide insight, improve/automate processes, or otherwise add value to the team
– Partner with the team to understand the business requirements, translate them into technical design/requirements, and build scalable and sustainable enterprise reporting solutions
– Create conceptual and technical BI reporting documents
– Work through iterative review cycles to deliver results that meet or exceed user expectations.
– Resolve support tickets related to PowerBI reports.
– Business intelligence: 5+ years
– Advanced PowerBI skillset
– Extensive background in SQL & Microsoft SQL server
– Experience building ETL pipelines with Azure Data Factory
– Proven experience in developing and optimizing PowerBI reports and dashboards
– Ability to query and display large data sets
– Ability to interpret technical or dashboard structure and translate complex business requirements to technical specifications
– Proficiency in Excel (macros, pivot tables, etc.)
– A solid understanding of data modeling, and normalization
– Experienced in Agile development
– Effective written and verbal communication skills
– Attention to detail and accuracy
– Excellent problem-solving skills
– Tableau and/or PowerBI certifications are a plus
– Familiarity with Dynamics365
– Familiarity with SAP
– Snowflake experience is a plus
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com. #LI-LS1 #LI-DNI #LI-Remote