Data analysis, Salesforce, MS Excel, Google Big Query (GBQ), SQL, data integrity, communication skills
Important note regarding current health crisis
Don’t give up your search for a new position or project. We’re maintaining business as usual during this difficult time. For many of us, the way we work has changed abruptly. However, our clients have adapted their hiring processes to accommodate working remotely where possible, which includes phone and video interviews. Be safe, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
In addition, we offer an excellent benefits package for all consultants who work for us as W-2 employees, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, a 401k plan, and paid sick leave. Learn more and apply today.
We’re seeking a Senior Data Analyst with Salesforce Administration and Reporting experience with a strong aptitude towards finance and Excel to join our Irvine, CA-based client that designs and creates innovative cloud-based software systems. This is a good fit for you in you enjoy working in a fun, collaborative, ambitious, and fast-paced environment, with a strong focus on employee engagement, recognition, and development. You will also enjoy a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
As a Data Analyst, you will become an integral member of the Finance team, responsible for managing our Salesforce CRM system and supporting the company’s Sales, Finance + Accounting teams. This is a multi-faceted role that manages and supports sales/revenue data analysis and general Salesforce (SFDC) System Administration, so you will be a liaison between all departments within the organization, as well as occasional outside consulting and development teams, responsible for:
• Managing sales data/revenue analysis, data verification, and data migration, while consistently monitoring and maintaining data integrity.
• Understanding and maintaining the current SFDC system configuration, assisting with end-user support, and standard system administration duties.
• Assist with the clean-up of existing technical debt in order to implement improved processes.
• Designing, maintaining, and improving reports for senior management both within MS Excel and SFDC.
• Performing in a hands-on, analytical role in a fast-paced environment, with autonomous and team collaboration skills
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support and assist Finance, Sales, Operations & Marketing with ad-hoc reporting and schedules via MS Excel and SFDC
• Perform SFDC and Google Big Query (GBQ)/SQL data extraction, manipulation, processing, and analysis
• Create efficiencies and process improvements related to current data integrity, structure, and reporting, both within SFDC and utilizing 3rd party tools or applications
• Cross-functional role offering administrative & data analysis support, with the capacity to lead and drive projects for process and system enhancements
• Oversee and assist with the development and implementation of functional designs and features of SFDC and related internal systems
• Analyze existing business and system processes and offer recommendations for improvements
• Collaborate with business partners, subject matter experts and other team members to define and document business needs and project requirements
• Conduct meetings and facilitate collaborative discussions to develop requirements and project plans
• Fully understand and facilitate the administration of the current SFDC implementation and offer solutions to improve functionality
• Plan and execute changed or new business processes within the SFDC ecosystem while maintaining the accuracy and integrity of platform data
• Help drive end-user adoption by maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users within company wiki
• Assist with help desk support for end-users
Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 4+ years of Data Analysis & Business Intelligence experience
• 2+ years SFDC experience preferred, with experience in both Lightning and Classic, Process Builder and Flow preferred; SFDC Certified Administrator desired
• Proficiency in MS Excel (pivot tables, functions, formulas, etc.)
•. Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong oral/verbal and written communication skills to clearly present key issues and recommend actions
• Excellent interpersonal and refined relationship-building skills
• Motivation, aptitude, and presence to interact with and participate in projects with senior management
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple assignments
• Maintain trust and confidentiality at all times
• A self-starter who is consistently proactive and uses time efficiently
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• High degree of personal accountability
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com.