San Diego, CA
We’re seeking a Front-End Web Developer for a 9+ month remote contract opportunity with our client in San Diego, CA. There is a high likelihood of extension, and the potential to convert to a full-time employee. This is a Remote position from anywhere in the U.S.
The Front-end Web Developer will be motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
We’re looking for:
• Strong candidates with the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
• Coding solutions that work in all browsers, including Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox
• Custom coding experience with clean code for interactiveness, nagivation, and/or pop and lock
• Experience with Mobile/Responsive design
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
•Use of a web content management system in order to edit/create pages, assist partner departments with adding/editing content in the CMS
•Create iconography, graphics, banners, landing pages
•Design layouts and templates for global solutions with user-centric focus
• Working knowledge of cookies (reading and writing) for dynamic/situational content
• Provide design feedback and make recommendations for improving websites and workflow
• Work with back-end web developers and designers to apply style and user interface design to web applications and pages
• Apply company brand guidelines
• Improve site performance
• 4 years of developing websites and applications.
• Solid knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
• Excellent Hand-coding HTML and CSS3 skills (SCSS preferred)
• Experience working with systems written in Java or the like
• Basic knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager
* Education: Associates / Bachelor’s (preferred)
• Worked with CSS Frameworks (ie Foundation, Bootstrap)
• Experience in developing and applying design patterns
• Previous experience with versioning (ie GIT)
• Knowledge of site performance enhancements
• Creating and using web components
• BEM naming convention
• Knowledge of Webpack and/or Gulp
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com. #LI-RJ1 #LI-DNI #LI-Remote