6+ month contract
IT GRC, data governance, data warehousing, data privacy
We are seeking a GRC (Governance, Risk & Compliance) Analyst to work REMOTELY on a 6-month+ contract position – with possible extension – for our client based in San Jose, CA.
As a GRC Analyst, you will be responsible for the secure design, development, and operation of the hardware and software products and services. Responsibilities will include assisting with the development of the data governance strategy in alignment with the overall data standards.
In this role, you:
* Will build and supervise program metrics and dashboard reporting for review and presentation and reporting data analysis findings to the Legal, Business Ops Team, and Engineering Teams to inform business decisions and prioritize governance/privacy needs.
* Will stay abreast of developments and trends in Data Governance and Data Privacy and work with the key business stakeholders to identify to evaluate data quality standards.
* Need the technical ability to detail the business process flows, business rules, and data flow of data elements within the clients’ Data Mapping tools and serve as a liaison with Data/Technology teams and Legal, to apply data security/compliance requirements in the clients’ data warehouse.
* Will be responsible for performing periodic audits on data security/privacy/compliance within the Data Warehouse and evaluating new data sources and onboarding of the data against the governance framework.
* will maintain substantial knowledge of state-of-the-art security principles, theories, and attacks and contributes to literature and conferences. May participate in the development of intellectual property.
* Will maintain a thorough knowledge of security practices, procedures, and capabilities in order to perform non-repetitive, analytical work.
* At least 5 years in IT with the last 3+ years having a significant involvement in Data Security/Governance (GRC).
* Strong data warehousing skills.
* Good experience in compliance requirements.
* Manufacturing or Technology experience is a plus
For more information, please email: Jobfirstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-JT1 #LI-DNI #LI-Remote