Workday, HRIS, reporting, ATS
We’re seeking a mid-level Workday HR Reporting & Analytics consultant for a REMOTE 3-6+-month project — with the potential to extend or convert — with a growing company.
** Please note this is a W2 Contract role. Sorry, no 3rd party applicants. **
What you bring:
• 5 + years of experience: With at least 4-5 years in reporting including analyzing qualitative/quantitative data, consulting with clients and interpreting/communicating insights through data visualization.
• Experience programming in SQL, R, Python, Power BI, Tableau, or similar
• Education – Four-year degree in Business analytics, Decision Analytics,
• 6-10 years of experience
• Knowledge of HRIS (Workday) & ATS (SmartRecruiter, Jobvite,) data structure
• Experience dealing with unstructured data
• Experience with HR analytics
About the role:
• The ideal candidate will be passionate about the HR function; HR data landscape optimization, HR reporting, and people analytics.
• This individual will work with all levels of the organization and be experienced in extracting insights from HR Information System (HRIS) and Applicant tracking System (ATS) data effectively.
• Accuracy, the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and adjust priorities in response to business needs, is critical.
• Reporting & Analytics consultant will be entrepreneurial, proactive, detail oriented, resilient, accountable, consultative, exceptional at building relationships and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Developing reporting, design dashboards and supporting analyses aligned to key business initiatives leading to data driven HR insights and decision-making
• Developing and driving the HR self-service reporting strategy, tools, and implementation
• Reviewing monthly HR metrics and summarize insights, trends, and recommendations for executive management
• Maintaining and continuing to improve data and reporting infrastructure (data quality, data consolidation, report automation)
• Producing scheduled metrics and reports, as well as respond to ad hoc reporting requests utilizing a variety of data sources – Implement quality assurance processes
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com. #LI-LS1 #LI-DNI #LI-Remote