Los Angeles, CA
Identity and Access Management (IAM), OKTA, SSO, SAML, OAuth
Our client is a top brand in recreational vehicles, and they are seeking to fill a contract position for an Identity and Access Management (IAM) Specialist. This role will be a 4-month contract (through the end of 2022) with possible extension. For candidates local to the LA/OC (Los Angeles / Orange County) area it will be a hybrid work schedule. Out-of-area candidates with excellent communication skills will also be considered for 100% remote work.
• Develop, implement, and manage new and existing integrations with Single Sign-On (SSO) solution
• Foster an understanding of the need for and application of IAM controls and facilitate decision-making with business users
• Work with business users to foster an understanding of the importance of IAM controls, understand needs and collect business requirements, and facilitate decision-making with business units
• Align with global strategy by supporting SSO migration from current solution to global solution
• Develop technical documentation, including workflows
Educational, Technical and Business Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, cybersecurity, or a related field.
• 4+ years of relevant work experience
• Proven experience with the integration and support of single sign-on, SAML, and OAuth
• Experience with & knowledge of APIs
• Experience with administrating authentication technologies, such as Microsoft Active Directory/Windows authentication, OpenLDAP, Kerberos, OpenID Connect, OAuth, and federated identity management.
• Knowledge of IAM concepts including employee lifecycle management, provisioning, security, and governance
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple ongoing incidents and requests
• Identity management familiarity in one or more of the following areas: single sign-on (SSO), data management, identity federation, enterprise directory architecture and design, including directory schema, directory services, namespace and replication topology experience, resource provisioning, ITIL, and process integration. Identity and access governance includes role-based access control, access request and certification, user life cycle management processes, and organizational change management.
• Expert understanding of web security standards, architecture, web security best practices and application security best practices
• Familiarity with Ruby, Python, PHP, PowerShell, SQL and/or shell scripting.
• Expert understanding of IAM concepts, including federation, authentication, authorization, access controls, access control attacks, identity and access provisioning life cycle.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Can translate security-related matters into business terms that are clear and understandable to executives
• Able to work with program management and procurement to ensure delivery commitments are maintained
• Can deliver under tight deadlines
• Thinks outside the box when designing systems and solutions
• Able to navigate a demanding and high-pressure environment
• Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills
• Can manage tasks to execute on objectives
• Self-motivated, takes initiative and able to work independently
Please Apply Today !
For more information, please email: Jobfirstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-GS1 #LI-DNI #LI-Remote