Infrastructure Project ManagerApply now
6 months W2
Infrastructure PM, ITIL, project plans, dependencies, risks, communications, customer service oriented, motivating and aligning teams.
We’re seeking an Infrastructure Project Manager for our client, a growing and dynamic organization with superb recreational products, accessories, apparel, and more!
Duration: 6-month W2 contract (Opportunity of extension)
Location: Cypress, CA (Travel is very minimal, but on occasion may be required.)
Type: Hybrid, 4 days onsite in Cypress, 1 day remote
Hourly Rate: $50-58/hr W2 plus benefits.
Seeking candidates local to Orange County / Los Angeles, CA.
The Project Manager for the Infrastructure Delivery team will have the responsibility to deliver IT projects from idea to transition to operations, managing quality, scope, schedule, and budget.
The key role and responsibilities will include:
• Good knowledge of IT Infrastructure to deliver projects that include different elements of technology such as: servers, networks, end-user computing, operations, and ITIL
• Construct well-developed project plans that consider resources, constraints, vendor partners, external dependencies, and risks. Monitoring continuous progress through the life cycle.
• Provide continuous communication to stakeholders at all levels in the organization, ensuring high-level of customer satisfaction
• Tight management of risks and issues, ensuring the project continues through to completion
• Provide input to and lead the implementation of improvements in project delivery processes
• Partner with cross-functional teams on requirements and schedules.
• Understand the culture and deliver projects according to its culture
• Facilitate project management meetings aligning and motivating teams to achieve the goals and vision of the project. Act as a leader of the project team members
• Development of communication materials such as project plans, implementation plans, change
• Working together with technology teams to understand issues and risks to delivery and then develop mitigation plans to address the issues and risks.
• Implementing project management delivery and PMO improvements
• Collaborating with various lines of business to understand objectives, and deliver to those objectives
• Develop status reports that clearly communicate project health
• Manage the finances for the project ensuring alignment with the committed budget
• Collaborate with and manage vendor partners, understanding their dependencies, and commitments, and holding them accountable for delivery according to agreements such as SOWs
• Work with the project stakeholders to ensure requirements are clearly articulated, documented, and communicated
• Ensure team member satisfaction is high throughout the delivery of the project
• 5+ years of Infrastructure Project Management experience
• The ability to concurrently manage multiple, complex projects and prioritize workloads while working independently within a cross-functional team.
• Certifications preferred include: PMP, CPM, PMI ACP, CSM, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
Tools & Technologies:
• ServiceNow experience desired ITSM and SPM, and Project Planning tools.
• Office 365, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, MS Visio Analytics
The offered compensation to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include (but are not limited to) the type and length of experience within the industry, education, etc.
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobfirstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-JT1 #LI-DNI