North Orange County, CA
Infrastructure, ITIL, network, end-user computing, operations, servers
Duration: 6-month W2 contract (Opportunity of extension)
Location: North Orange County, CA
(Travel is very minimal, but on occasion may be required.)
Type: Hybrid, 4 days onsite, 1 day remote
Hourly Rate: $50-58/hr W2 plus benefits.
The offered compensation to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include (but are not limited to) the type and length of experience within the industry, education, etc.
Seeking candidates local or willing to relocate close to Orange/Los Angeles County, CA.
This Project Manager will oversee the full life-cycle of infrastructure IT projects within a fast-paced enterprise environment.
The key role and responsibilities will include:
– Must have solid understanding of overall IT Infrastructure technology, this includes but is not limited to: network, end-user computing, server, and ITIL
– Plan out and design project plans that take into consideration resources, constraints, vendor partners, external dependencies, and risks.
– Manage and maintain a high level of communication with company business stakeholders.
– Close monitoring of the different stages for the project through completion, this includes overseeing overall risks and issues.
– Work closely with cross-functional teams for requirement gathering and scheduling.
– Lead and coordinate project teams, establish incentives that will help meet overall project goals.
– Create communication materials such as project plans, implementation plans, change orders, etc.
– Ensure project delivery aligns with company culture
– Manage project status updates and overall communication.
– Oversee that project finances and budgets stay on track with set goals.
– Manage and work closely with vendors to ensure delivery according to set project agreements.
– Work with the project stakeholders to ensure requirements are clearly articulated, documented, and communicated
– 5+ years of Infrastructure Project Management experience
– Experience working with IT infrastructure projects that involve: Networking, Servers, AWS, Linux and Databases.
– The ability to concurrently manage multiple, complex projects and prioritize workloads while working independently within a cross-functional team.
– Certifications preferred include: PMP, CPM, PMI ACP, CSM, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, ITIL
Tools & Technologies:
– ServiceNow experience desired (ITSM and SPM)
– Project Planning tools: Office 365, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, MS Visio Analytics
– Work well in a fluid and fast paced environment with a strong ability to create or maintain structure.
– Solution-oriented, with a track record of identifying and implementing innovative solutions.
– Clear and adaptive communication style
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com. #LI-DNI