North Orange County, California
12+ Months W-2
IT Change Manager, project lifecycle, ITSM, SPM, Project planning, budgeting
Our client is in need of an IT Change Manager. This is a hybrid long-term W-2 contract opportunity with a globally recognized brand. They are a well-established, yet growing and dynamic organization with a passion for its outstanding recreational use and outdoor products.
The primary focus for this role will be functioning as the Change Management Lead for Business Users, driving business digital transformation & technological changes, maximizing acceptance, and increasing user adoption.
• Hybrid Role: 3 days onsite and 2 days remote
• Location: North Orange County, CA. Seeking candidates within commutable distance or candidates in the process of moving to the area.
• Duration: 12+ Month W-2 Contract, Potential to extend.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or 10+ years equivalent work experience; MBA preferred.
• 10+ years of hands-on experience in internal Change Management roles (in IT and/or business/industry).
• 10+ years of work experience in large, cross-functional teams influencing senior management and key stakeholders effectively across the organization.
• Certifications preferred in Prosci or another Change Management acumen
• Full project/program lifecycle experience required SDLC (Waterfall, Agile).
• Demonstrated success in providing change management & project management leadership, oversight, and guidance to meet corporate policies, practices, and standards.
• The ability to concurrently manage multiple, complex projects and prioritize workloads while working independently within a cross-functional team.
• Proven leadership ability to engage & collaborate with all IT groups including management, applications, infrastructure, cyber security, executive leadership, and business groups/departments
• Provide IT Customer Centric based change management by executing the Communication Strategy to achieve the project objectives
• Develop a project Communication plan and cadence that will be launched in an efficient way to support the proposed timing that will avoid delays on the delivery of communication messages.
• Design and execute communications for various audiences, including executives and business users
• Cultivate excellent professional relationships with technology colleagues across the organization to keep a pulse on planned changes to the employee experience
• Cross-functional knowledge of IT technologies applied across modern applications (ERP, web, BI, etc.), infrastructure, cyber security, and management.
• Establish and ensure appropriate Planning & Governance functions for the group or program, in accordance with enterprise policies, processes and practices.
• Assist with training and development of new process improvements and advancements in the IT Program Management Office
• Strong executive presence and ability to influence leaders; skilled in asking the right question(s) – in combination – to elicit a response for the leader/team needs at the moment
• Comfort working at a fast pace and with ambiguity.
• Great organization skills, high attention to detail along ability to advance multiple projects at once
• ServiceNow experience desired ITSM & SPM, and Project Planning tools.
• Experience working with Office 365, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint and MS Visio
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobfirstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-DNI