Orange County, Ca
Project coordinator, Agile, SAP ServiceNow SPM, MS Office 365
We are seeking an IT PMO Project Lead / Junior IT Project Manager for a direct hire opportunity with our client, a well-established, yet growing and dynamic company that manufactures and sells outstanding recreational and outdoor use products.
Role type: Direct Hire
Location: North Orange County, CA
Working hours: HYBRID 3 days per week onsite / 2 days remote, Pacific Time Zone
As an IT PMO Project Lead / Junior IT Project Manager, you will directly contribute to the success of the IT Project Management Office (PMO) by assisting in the definition, development, and delivery of project & program initiatives across North America, involving Applications, Infrastructure, and Cyber Security. Work may also include compliance and governance solutions, implementing processes, tools, and controls to drive product quality and customer satisfaction across the product lines.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or 3-5 years equivalent work experience.
• 3+ years of experience in Information Technology Project delivery, supporting applications, infrastructure, and/or cyber-security initiatives.
• Experience in large, cross-functional teams, interfacing effectively with stakeholders in business, product development, finance, legal or other areas across the organization.
• Certifications preferred include Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Project Manager (CPM) or Certified Scrum Master (PMI ACP, or CSM). Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
Skills & Abilities
• Demonstrated success in providing IT project management support to meet corporate policies, practices, and standards.
• The ability to concurrently manage multiple, complex projects and prioritize workloads while working independently within a cross-functional team.
• Full Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) project/program experience required following standard project management methodologies including Waterfall and Agile.
• Knowledge of IT technologies applied across modern applications, infrastructure, cyber security, and project/program management.
• Review ideas, suggestions, and recommendations for merit and project consideration.
• Oversee the collection, correlation, documentation and detailed analysis of data to drive business decisions and mitigate risk/loss.
• Experience developing actionable plans to achieve project/program goals.
• Identify operational and process performance gaps and obstacles; assist with defining and implementing changes and improvements.
• Budget planning and forecasting and managing expenses to plan.
• ServiceNow experience desired ITSM & SPM
• Basic understanding of SAP ERP
• Project Planning tools: Office 365, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, MS Visio, MS Project Mgmt
• Analytics skills
• Exceptional communication, both written & verbal, including presentation skills.
• Go-getter, proactive attitude and approach, very good listening skills and an open attitude and acceptance to coaching and being coached.
• Excellent partnering and collaboration skills.
• Demonstrated organization and team-building skills.
• Ability to evangelize and educate on process, strategy, and investments to support the enterprise business and application strategy.
• Negotiation skills and ability to manage tight budgets.
• Ability to multi-task in an ever-changing environment.
• Leadership capabilities, team building, and team motivation skills.
• Ability to identify and solve problems creatively without guidance.
Anticipated Compensation is $80K – $100K plus bonus and benefits. The offered compensation to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include (but are not limited to) the type and length of experience within the industry, education, etc.
Please Apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobfirstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-GS1 #LI-DNI