San Diego, CA
IT PM, Agile, Scrum
We are seeking a disciplined IT Project Manager with strengths in core PM functions such as project scheduling and maintenance, risk mitigation, issue resolution, resource management, expectations setting, communications, facilitating meetings, escalations, project artifacts, change management, etc.
The ideal candidate will have worked on multiple projects of various sizes within an IT organization. PM will function fairly autonomously to lead projects of varying size and levels of complexity.
Seeking San Diego-based candidates or those in the process of relocating to San Diego. This is a HYBRID role with San Diego (Rancho Bernardo area), with approximately 70% remote work and occasional onsite work to meet with the business, manage deployment, training, etc.
*** W2 candidates only, please. Not third parties. ***
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, in applicable field or equivalent experience
* PMP Certification or other Project Management certification highly preferred; Scrum Master certification a plus.
* 7+ years of experience working as a Project Manager (PM) within an IT department leading full SDLC and IT applications related projects.
* Understanding of application implementation and deliverables required to complete (training, process improvement, communications, deployment, downtime, etc.)
* Disciplined PM experience to function fairly autonomously to manage issues + risks, facilitate project meetings and provide notes/actions items, and multi-task
* Experience coordinating and communicating at the enterprise / globally – scale with numerous points of contacts, and flexibility to lead/participate in global conference calls as needed
* Knowledge of Agile and experience with implementation of project using Agile-Scrum is
needed, as well as the ability to work in a hybrid methodology environment if needed
* Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
* Excellent customer service skills along with the natural ability to build rapport quickly with customers
* Be motivated and results-oriented – must be able to work independently.
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com. #LI-JT1 #LI-DNI