Remote from US
6 months+ contract
Security, IAM, SailPoint, Okta, CyberArk, Azure, Python, Golang, PowerShell, scripting, integration, user provisioning
IT Security Engineer with IAM (identity access management) knowledge needed for a 6-month contract position. This is a remote position from the U.S. supporting Pacific Time Zone hours.
*** W2 Consultants only. No Corp-to-Corp. ***
This is a hands-on position within the security team that supports enterprise security across the company for software, engineering, data, cloud, and more. In this role, you will help with writing code and performing analysis.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Science or related area
* 2-3+ years of professional experience is ideal, working in an enterprise-scale environment
* Experience with Identity & Access Management (IAM) tools such as SailPoint, Okta and/or CyberArk. Work may entail:
* Support user provisioning
* May support the synchronization workflows
* Assist with ServiceNow integration
* Assist with enclave migrations
* Assist with remediation plans
* Support the catalog of products
* May assist in creating training videos & documentation
* Understanding of authentication configuration pieces
* Ability to analyze correlations and provide visualizations if needed
* Knowledge of cloud, Azure is preferred
* Coding/scripting experience with technologies such as Python, Golang, Shell Scripting, and PowerShell.
* Looking for someone who enjoys learning and picks up new skills with ease.
* Ideal candidate will be eager to jump in and start contributing very quickly to the team
* Highly analytical person who is articulate and organized with good time management skills
* Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Please Apply Now !!
For more information, please email: Jobfirstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-GS1 #LI-DNI #LI-Remote