Huntington Beach, CA
Contract-to-Hire / Direct Hire
IT Service Desk, Mac, PC, laptops, basic networking, O365, MS Exchange
We’re seeking a Service Desk Engineer for a contract-to-hire or direct hire position with our growing client located in Huntington Beach, CA. Looking for local candidates who can commute to the office, or relocation candidates.
We are looking for a customer-focused, highly motivated individual who demonstrates exceptional customer service with every interaction and has a passion for technology.
As a Service Desk Engineer, you will troubleshoot and resolve all computer related issues (hardware/software) and provide end user training and assistance when required for users on both Mac and PC platforms. You will identify, research and resolve technical and process related problems as required. This includes the responsibility of managing all procedures related to the identification, prioritization, and resolution of end user help requests, including the monitoring, tracking, and coordination of Service Desk functions. This position will support local and remote users working in the field as well as other offices.
Duties / Responsibilities:
• Manage and deploy Mac or PC laptops and workstations.
• Installation/Upgrades/Removal of software.
• Troubleshooting and resolution of technical problems.
• Assist with the management of other systems as needed.
• After-hours work as necessary.
• Strong IT troubleshooting skills.
• Experience with both Mac and Windows environments.
• Experience with basic networking.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite desired, not required.
• Experience with Office 365 desired, not required.
• Experience with MS Exchange is a plus.
• Experience with virtualization is a plus.
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com. #LI-KC1 #LI-DNI