Contract to Hire
Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), CMS, Java, J2EE, Spring, Struts, Servlets, MVC, XML, XSD, XSLT, WSDL, REST API, Eclipse, NetBeans, GitHub, BitBucket
Our client in the hi-tech manufacturing domain is seeking candidates for a Full-Stack Web Application Developer position. This will be a Remote opportunity, working Pacific Timezone hours. It is offered on a Contract-to-Hire basis, with the contract portion expected to last 3-6 months, with the intent to convert to a client Direct Hire.
* Experienced in Design and Implementation of N-tier, distributed architecture applications, using Java / J2EE technologies such as Servlets, Spring, Struts/MVC frameworks.
* Development experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Content Management System, and AEM Suite
* Hands on experience with XML parsers (like DOM, SAX)
* Proficient in Java Multi-threading, Synchronization, Collections and Exception handling concepts.
* Working knowledge of J2EE design patterns like MVC, Front Controller, Value Object, Singleton and Data Access Objects
* Proficient in creating server-side components, designing, and implementing Business Tier Objects, User Interface GUI design and development, Unit testing, debugging and Deployment.
* Possess strong logical, analytical, and problem-solving skills with positive attitude.
* Hands-on experience in XSD, XSLT and WSDL
* Experience with Web services technologies, specifically in REST APIs
* Experienced in working with different operating systems like Mac, windows and LINUX.
* Experienced with web and application Servers such as Apache Tomcat.
* Strong experience in IDE’s such as Eclipse, Visual Code and NetBeans.
* Experienced with various Source Code Control tools like GitHub, BitBucket.
* Strong knowledge with development in Agile Methodology, SCRUM, Data-Driven Testing.
* Leadership, proactive/takes action straight on, willingness to help outside area of expertise,
* Excellent time management, verbal and written communication, and open to learn new technologies.
Please Apply TODAY !
For more information, please email: Jobfirstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-GS1 #LI-DNI #LI-Remote