Contract-to-Hire, Direct Hire
We’re seeking a Lead Full Stack Web Engineer for our client – a brand recognized company with high traffic websites + a sophisticated user interface — in Orange County. As a Lead in this collaborative software team, you will develop rich, interactive user experiences across mobile and desktop platforms as well the middle tier and backend database. Having a solid foundation with front-end frameworks such as React, Angular and/or Vue is needed.
● This role offers an exceptional and comprehensive benefits package including growth opportunity and training.
● We will consider both contract-to-hire and direct hire candidates.
● Flexible schedule to work 4 days remote and 1 day per week onsite in Irvine.
● Will consider relocation candidates and work visa sponsorship.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent experience
● Must have React or similar strong front-end framework experience (2+ years)
● Must have experience with Node.js and creating applications
● Application will run on AWS with Agile; experience with these are a plus
● 5+ years in writing semantic HTML5/HTML and CSS3/CSS.
● Proficient in coding within front-end technology stacks and related frameworks, libraries and tools
● Familiarity with programming paradigms such as object oriented/functional programming
● Ability to understand and work with product teams to engineer requirements
● Ability to be fully accountable for design and advocacy of UI solutions
● Working experience with user interface design patterns, visual design elements and a UI component library
● Working experience in web application development using responsive design
● Experience with GraphQL a plus
● Passionate technologists with an innovative mindset
● Being self-motivated with the drive to excel and exceed commitments and expectations. Customer service oriented.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● Team-oriented with clear communication and meaningful collaboration skills to thrive in a Scrum environment composed of other software engineers and a product owner.
● Have leadership capabilities to design solutions following best programming practices as well as mentor more junior developers and collaborate with peers, and partake in code reviews.
● Prior experience or desire to design and implement high volume, web services with highly complex UIs
About This Role:
● Take an active role in the development projects for the website, both large and small, throughout the various phases of the project life cycle. Assess new initiatives to determine the work effort and estimate the necessary time-to-completion.
● Maintain existing code and functionality once it is assimilated into the ongoing operations of the Web business.
● An interest in sharing knowledge about new technologies with the team and facilitating the implementation of such technologies across projects.
● Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers; you will get first hand customer information and use it for improvements in products and services; establish and maintain effective relationships with customers and gain their trust and respect.
● Development with cross-browser/cross-device compatibility in a graded browser support environment.
● Document new development, procedures or test plans as needed.
● Participate in Web data builds and deployment efforts.
● Working knowledge of .NET/Java and an understanding of classes and inheritance as well as the principles of code-reuse in object-oriented programming.
● Working in an Agile development cycle using advanced Scrum methodologies.
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobfirstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-LS1 #LI-DNI