Direct Hire, Full-time
Marketing Automation, marketing campaigns, email production best practices, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, SQL, HTML, CSS, Stensul, Acoustic/Silverpop, Photoshop, Litmus, Documentation, Customer Service oriented
Important note regarding current health crisis
Don’t give up your search for a new position or project. We’re maintaining business as usual during this difficult time. For many of us, the way we work has changed abruptly. However, our clients have adapted their hiring processes to accommodate working remotely where possible, which includes phone and video interviews. Be safe, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
In addition, we offer an excellent benefits package for all consultants who work for us as W-2 employees, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, a 401k plan, and paid sick leave. Learn more and apply today.
We’re actively seeking a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Automation Architect to join a small progressive dynamic team within a well-established, brand-name organization. This is an immediate position in Irvine, CA supporting core Pacific Time business hours. Preference is for local to Southern California based candidates or those willing to relocate to the Irvine metro area. Work is currently remote due to COVID until onsite work is reinstated. The day-to-day responsibilities can be highly technical, including troubleshooting, QA, and deployment of marketing platforms, journeys and programs, as well as some functional support of marketing email campaigns to support divisional marketing teams.
The position’s scope spans from designing, implementing, and maintaining current platforms, monitoring integrations with business systems, delivery of new functional improvements, owning solution roadmaps, and reporting on key performance indicators to stakeholders. The role is highly technical with a deep knowledge of platforms like Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Acoustic (formerly Silverpop/IBM Marketing cloud), Pardot, etc. and comfort with Marketing data and segmentation, for analysis and reporting on marketing initiatives.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud knowledge is a must-have. Ideally, the candidate will have come from a small team with a technical background and is responsible for creating HTML Email campaigns, performing production and technical support. Knowledgeable with Email Production Best Practices.
• Excellent team, interpersonal and communication skills
• Customer service-oriented attitude
• Logical and critical thinker; high aptitude to learn new technologies quickly
• A bachelor’s degree and 4-6 years of professional work experience in marketing automation or email marketing
• 3-6 years of Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform experience – including data connectors, data model, queries, automations, journeys, technical configuration, and its use
• Experience with Salesforce CRM to Marketing Cloud Connector
• at least one Salesforce Marketing Cloud certification required – Administrator, developer, or consultant
• Ability to think logically and critically when troubleshooting along with a desire to grow your technical skill set
• Problem solving ability and consideration of process improvements
• Proficient in SQL and platform automations for SFMC audience queries
• Ampscript in SFMC a plus
• Strong understanding of Salesforce Marketing cloud data and data models
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS production for email as well as testing protocols for cross-client email communications
• Understand end-to-end marketing processes including campaign creation (email/web/social), lead generation, lead scoring, qualification, distribution and conversion including closed loop reporting by demonstrating CRM technologies and data
• Strong functional knowledge of marketing, demand generation, and lead management
• Strong knowledge of privacy regulations affecting email marketing – CANSPAM, GDPR, CCPA
• Experience with implementing and using a Customer Data Platform (CDP) a plus
• Knowledge of email protocols like SFTP, DKIM, and DMARC
• Knowledge of Marketing Tech tracking schemas like UTM, query string parameters, and tag deployment, 1st and 3rd party cookies
• Knowledge of database schemas, query languages, data cleansing, appending, and exporting
• Acoustic / Silverpop are an added plus
• Photoshop is a plus
• Knowledge of Litmus and other email testing best practices a plus
For more information, please email: Jobfirstname.lastname@example.org.