San Diego, Ca
SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2016, SharePoint 2010, Workflow, Power Automate, O365 (Teams, Flow, Planner, Power Apps), ITIL, Agile
Important note regarding current health crisis
Don’t give up your search for a new position or project. We’re maintaining business as usual during this difficult time. For many of us, the way we work has changed abruptly. However, our clients have adapted their hiring processes to accommodate working remotely where possible, which includes phone and video interviews. Be safe, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
In addition, we offer an excellent benefits package for all consultants who work for us as W-2 employees, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, a 401k plan, and paid sick leave. Learn more and apply today.
We’re seeking a Microsoft SharePoint Developer to support our San Diego based client, a global leader in their industry. It is expected to be a 6-month contract, with possibility of extension. This position will work remotely until onsite work is reinstated.
The Developer will participate in a variety of projects requiring SharePoint and Mendix development skills. Projects may encompass new feature development, integration, migration and support/maintenance. This role requires a high level of customer focus and attention to detail to ensure the needs are clearly defined, communicated, and delivered at or above expectations, while following the best practices. Developer will work independently to elicit, document, and analyze requirements for business process automation migration.
Qualification / Experience
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree
– Candidates MUST be proficient with Office 365 products, with a focus on SharePoint 2010/2016/SharePoint Online, and related products and technologies such as Power Automate, Flow, Forms, and Planner.
– 5+ years working with Microsoft SharePoint and/or other Microsoft collaboration products.
– 2+ years of experience with Power Automate preferred.
– Experience developing applications using Mendix is preferred.
– Experience in participating in cross-functional project teams’ environment.
– Ability to perform in various roles from individual contributor to a leadership role.
– Ability to contribute to planning, organization, and managing of project teams using a structured delivery methodology
– Understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies and IT process frameworks including ITIL.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Amazing customer service skills
– Effective communication and mentoring skills
– Ability to build relationships and gain rapport
– Detail-oriented, self-disciplined, efficient in solution delivery
– Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobfirstname.lastname@example.org.