Mid-level IT Project ManagerApply now
6+ W2 Contract
March 20, 2023
IT Project Management, ITGC
Seeking an IT Project Manager (PM) to join our client in the real estate industry. PM needs to bring solid business acumen with leadership and managerial capabilities. S/he will support a variety of IT Infrastructure projects in a Cloud first environment as well as some enterprise applications. You will act as the go-person for IS Director. This is a great opportunity to grow your project management skills + learn or deepen your IT governance and compliance (ITGC, SOX, CCPA) skills.
• Duration: 6-month contract, the potential to extend and convert down the line
• Start: March 20, 2023
• Location: Hybrid to Irvine, CA (4 days onsite, 1 day remote)
• Estimated Compensation: $60 – $70/hr W2 plus benefits. The offered compensation to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include (but are not limited to) the type and length of experience within the industry, education, etc.
• Ability to manage project coordination activities such as requirements definition, critical path and dependency items, timeline and key deliverables, task assignment and follow-up, and general project documentation.
• High attention to detail and ability to ensure consistency in application of department requirements; review work performed by others to validate accuracy and completeness.
• Solid business acumen with leadership and managerial capabilities
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills, strong documentation skills
• Detailed oriented
• Go-getter, flexible with the willingness to wear multiple hats
• Highly organized, detailed oriented
• Printer Logic rollout
• Active Admin migration
• Office move(s)
• Evaluation of AV replacement options
• Ransomware resilience engagement with global consulting firm (Participate in and assist in designing response actions based on recommendations).
• Yardi support
– Prepare materials for Yardi UAR and SOD analysis.
– Prepare materials for Yardi SOC mapping and executive certification.
– Partner with Yardi support team to ensure compliance with ITGC policies.
• Service Desk Support
– Perform quality control over new PC deployment.
– Coordinate with helpdesk lead on reporting that shows KPIs (e.g., tickets closed by individual, tickets by type).
Nice to Have:
• Understanding of IT policies and procedures based on generally accepted frameworks (e.g., COBIT, NIST, ITIL) including the drafting, updating due to changes in business/technology, and evaluating compliance.
• General understanding of SOX compliance and IT general controls.
• Experience in working with audit partners, coordination in gathering support request items and participation in control evaluation procedures.
Role will include:
• Coordinating with Security and Compliance Analyst to ensure ongoing compliance checks are adequately performed.
• Drafting/updating department policies and procedures.
• Completing IT vendor risk questionnaire and participate in on-going IT vendor evaluations.
• Verifying effective completion of vulnerability remediation actions.
• Verifying IT related termination activities are completed in compliance with policy.
• Verifying inactive agents are investigated and resolved.
• Coordinating with auditors on production of request items.
• Assisting in the preparation of 571L reporting for IT equipment.
• Coordinating with Accounting to ensure adequate support for IT purchases.
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com. #LI-DNI