Irvine, CA or Remote from US
2 weeks from Offer
Mobile QA testing, quality assurance methodology and tools, automated testing tools, QA techniques and tools, familiarity with Android and iOS operating systems, writing clera and consise test plans and test cases, XCode, Android Studio
We’re seeking a Mobile QA Analyst for a 6+ month project with our client, a customer-centric, globally-focused technology delivery team.
As a Mobile QA Analyst, you will join the team in building a new mobile application that will be available on both Android and iOS platforms.
The mobile application will have two primary functions:
* A shopping feature will allow users to browse and purchase products
* A tailored health and wellness program will provide personalized nutrition programs and track progress.
Mobile QA Analyst Overview:
** Start: Immediate. Must be able to join within 2 weeks of receiving an offer.
** Duration: 6 months initially with the possibility of extension
** Location: Irvine, CA (Hybrid or Remote) or Remote from the United States – Pacific Time Zone, Mountain Time Zone or Central Time Zone only
** Hours: Standard Core working hours supporting Pacific Time Zone
** Anticipated Compensation for a qualified candidate starts at $45/hr+ W2 (negotiable DOE) plus benefits. The offered compensation to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include (but are not limited to) the type and length of experience within the industry, education, etc.
* Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
* Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in Mobile QA or software testing.
* Proven track record in QA methodology and tools.
* Experience with automated testing tools.
* Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
* Familiarity with both Android and iOS operating systems.
* Proficient in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
* Working knowledge of mobile development tools, like XCode and Android Studio.
* Strong knowledge of QA techniques and tools to manage a variety of mobile devices and versions.
* Excellent communication and collaboration abilities. Need to have an effective command of the English language and be able to communicate confidentially about many topics
* Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com. #LI-LS1 #LI-DNI #LI-Remote