Network, Palo Alto firewalls, Cisco switches, Aruba, TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, IPSec, VLAN, SD WAN, Cloud Networking, AWS, VPC, VPN, Route53, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet
We are seeking a Network Engineer to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment for a contract role with our globally, brand-recognized client. This is a 6 month contract with possible extension.
* Hybrid role: 4 days on-site / 1 day off-site role
* Location: Kennesaw, GA. Seeking candidates within commutable distance or candidates in the process of moving to the area.
* Duration: 6+ months to start, potential to extend
* Anticipated compensation is starting at $48+/hr W2 and can be negotiable plus benefits. The offered compensation to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include (but are not limited to) the type and length of experience within the industry, education, etc.
• Implement network infrastructure solutions using firewalls, routers, and network switches with a focus on Palo Alto Firewalls and Cisco Network Switching
• Implement SD-WAN, MPLS and VPN Tunnel Configurations
• Suggest and implement network security policies and procedures to protect against unauthorized access, data theft, and other security threats.
• Gather project requirements and then create network designs that meet requirements
• Develop and maintain network support documentation, including diagrams, procedures, and configurations.
• Design solutions that support include Cloud Networks
• Experience and knowledge of networking protocols: VPCs, TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, IPSec, EIGRP and VLANs
• Deep knowledge in SD WAN and Site-to-Site VPN Tunnels and
• Palo Alto Firewalls and Panorama Management solution
• Cisco Network Routers and Switches
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Optional but highly desired
• Experience with cloud platforms AWS and Azure
• Aruba Wireless, Clearpass experience
• Experience with Cloud Networking services such as AWS VPC, Virtual Private Gateways, Customer Gateways, Site to Site VPN’s, Direct Connect, Transit Gateway and Route53
• Experience with network automation leveraging Infrastructure as Cloud languages such as Terraform, and orchestration tools such as Ansible or Puppet
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com. #LI-LS1 #LI-DNI