Network EngineerApply now
Palo Alto Firewalls, Cisco Network Switching, AWS, Azure, TCP/IP, BGP, IPSec, VLANs, SD Lan, VPN Tunnel, AWS VPC
We are seeking a Network Engineer to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment for a contract role with our globally, brand-recognized client. This is a 6 month contract with possible extension.
* Hybrid role: 3 days on-site / 2 days off-site role
* Location: Kennesaw, GA. Seeking candidates within commutable distance or candidates in the process of moving to the area.
* Duration: 6+ months to start, potential to extend
* Anticipated compensation is $50-$59/hr on a W2 negotiable plus benefits. The offered compensation to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include (but are not limited to) the type and length of experience within the industry, education, etc.
• Gather project requirements and then create network designs that meet requirements
• Develop and maintain network support documentation, including diagrams, procedures, and configurations.
• Implement network infrastructure solutions using firewalls, routers, and network switches with a focus on Palo Alto Firewalls and Cisco Network Switching
• Design solutions that support include Cloud Networks
• Experience with cloud platforms AWS and Azure
• Collaborate with other IT staff to ensure smooth integration of network systems with other business applications and technologies.
• Suggest and implement network security policies and procedures to protect against unauthorized access, data theft, and other security threats.
• Experience and knowledge of networking protocols such as TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, IPSec, and VLANs
• Deep knowledge in SD WAN and Site-to-Site VPN Tunnels
• Experience with Cloud Networking services such as AWS VPC, Virtual Private Gateways, Customer Gateways, Site to Site VPN’s, Direct Connect, Transit Gateway and Route53
• Understanding of the latest trends and technologies in network engineering and recommend enhancements to the network infrastructure as appropriate.
• Knowledge of security best practices and experience with firewall configuration and management.
• Experience with network automation leveraging Infrastructure as Cloud languages such as Terraform, and orchestration tools such as Ansible or Puppet
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Please Apply Today!
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com. #LI-JT1 #LI-DNI