Remote from US
6+ month contract
Network Security Engineer, Palo Alto, Panorama, WildFire, Global Protect, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, SPT, TRUNKS, VLANs, Port-Channel, SSL
Seeking a Network Security Engineer for a 6+ month contract position for our global client located in CA. This is an exciting time to be part of a growing team.
This is a REMOTE position, must reside in the US, supporting Pacific time zone
* Knowledge and experience installing and supporting Palo Alto Security Appliances (3+ years of experience)
* A high level of Palo Alto expertise in design, configuration, migrations, tuning and
customization of features
* Knowledge and experience deploying and supporting Prisma Access for mobile users and remote networks.
* CCNP certified (or higher)
* Knowledge of protocols BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, SPT, TRUNKS, VLANs, Port-Channel, * Static routing
* Palo Alto Command line
* Experience designing Palo Alto Networks Public Cloud deployments, including security transit architecture.
* Cisco command line experience
* Must have a good networking background and understanding
* Thorough knowledge of Panorama, WildFire, Global Protect, and other Palo Alto features
including and not limited to SSL decryption.
* Familiarity with Data Center environment and hosted deployments/cloud.
* Experience with Wireshark or other protocol analyzers.
* Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer certification preferred.
* Experience of the Python programming language.
* Experience of installing Cisco networking equipment.
* Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
* Must be flexible to work outside of business hours as per business requirements.
* Needs to be able to remain calm under pressure and ensure a logical thought process is maintained.
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com. #LI-LS1 #LI-DNI #LI-Remote