Irvine, CA / Remote from US
2 weeks from offer
Node.js, RESTful APIs, SQL
We’re seeking a Node.js Backend Developer for a 6+ month project with our client, a customer-centric, globally-focused technology delivery team.
As a Developer, you will join the team in building a new mobile application that will be available on both iOS and Android platforms.
The mobile application will have two primary functions:
* A shopping feature will allow users to browse and purchase products
* A tailored health and wellness program will provide personalized nutrition programs and track progress.
Node.js Backend Developer overview:
** Start: Immediate. Must be able to join within 2 weeks from receiving an offer.
** Duration: 6 months initially with the possibility of extension
** Location: Irvine, CA (Hybrid or Remote) or Remote from the United States – Pacific Time Zone, Mountain Time Zone or Central Time Zone only
** Hours: Standard Core working hours supporting Pacific Time Zone
** Anticipated Compensation for a qualified candidate is $45/hr W2 ($50/hr C2C) plus benefits.
** The offered compensation to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include (but are not limited to) the type and length of experience within the industry, education, etc.
* Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
* 5 years or more of professional experience in backend development with a focus on Node.js.
* Strong proficiency in server-side programming with Node.js and its frameworks
* Extensive experience in developing and deploying high-performance, scalable, and fault-tolerant RESTful APIs.
* Proficiency in asynchronous programming using Node.js, with a solid understanding of promises and async/await patterns.
* Experience with relational database technologies such MySQL, or PostgreSQL and the ability to design and implement database schemas that represent and support business processes.
* Familiarity with user authentication and authorization between multiple systems,
servers, and environments.
* Integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system and creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
* Experience with MongoDB is desired but not required for this project.
* Excellent communication and collaboration abilities. Need to have an effective command of the English language and be able to communicate confidentially about many topics
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobfirstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-GS1 #LI-DNI #LI-Remote