Oracle Cloud ERP Business Analyst (Supply Chain)Apply now
Direct Hire, FTE
Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP modules - Manufacturing, Procurement, Inventory Management, Order Management and Supply Chain Planning, Oracle Reporting Tools, end-to-end implementation experience
Our well-established and fast-growing global manufacturing client, headquartered in Torrance, CA, is seeking an Oracle Cloud ERP Business Analyst (Supply Chain) to join their team. Great work environment with a small, dynamic, and collaborative team. Our client is passionate about people, their products, and providing amazing customer service. This is a great time to join and make a big impact and have the potential for advancement.
• Start: Immediate
• Duration: Full time/ direct hire
• Location: Hybrid from Torrance, CA area (3 days onsite / 2 days remote)
• Hours: Standard Core working hours – Pacific Time Zone
• Anticipated Compensation: $120k – $160k/yr plus bonus. The offered compensation to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include (but are not limited to) the type and length of experience within the industry, education, etc
The Oracle Cloud ERP Business Analyst Supply Chain will serve as a key functional resource for Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP in Manufacturing, Procurement, Planning, and Order Management business functions. 4-5 years of Oracle Fusion experience is needed.
This individual will be responsible for the resolution of day-to-day user service requests, implementation of enhancements and new modules, and redesign of current processes to optimize the use of the ERP software.
• Elicit, analyze, validate, and document the stated and implicit business requirements and map those requirements to the features and functions provided by Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP
• Serve as a liaison between business stakeholders and the IT teams to specify business and system processes for implementation on Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP
• Identify technical and functional gaps in the current state of the implementation of Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP
• Develop and implement remediation plans to improve the current state of implementation
• Identify opportunities to leverage additional features and functions within the software to improve business operations
• Provide functional support to end users including issue resolution and performing root cause analysis
• Collaborate with internal and external teams to resolve issues in transactions and dataflows that span multiple systems integrating with the CG Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Computer Science, or equivalent technical and business experience.
• 4-5+ years’ experience as an Oracle Cloud Business Analyst
• Expert level knowledge in 2 or more: Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP modules: Manufacturing, Procurement, Inventory Management, Order Management, and Supply Chain Planning
• Experience with process mapping, group facilitation, data gathering, and analysis
• 2+ large-scale Oracle ERP Cloud implementations.
• Proven project delivery through the full life cycle from requirements through deployment /support.
• Experience with one or more Oracle Reporting tools including Financial Reporting Studio (FRS), Smart View, OTBI, BI Reports, QlikView, and/or Tableau.
• Must be self-motivated.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com. #LI-RJ1 #LI-DNI