Oracle Cloud ERP DeveloperApply now
Oracle ERP Cloud Developer, Fusion, APEX, SQL, PL/SQL, Java, Python, Oracle Reporting Tools
Our well-established and fast-growing global manufacturing client, headquartered in Torrance, CA, is seeking an Oracle Cloud ERP Developer to join their team. Great work environment with a small, dynamic, and collaborative team. Our client is passionate about people, their products, and providing amazing customer service. This is a great time to join and make a big impact and have the potential for advancement.
• Start: Immediate
• Duration: full time/ direct hire
• Location: Hybrid from Torrance, CA area OR Remote from the West Coast (highly prefer someone located in the Pacific Time Zone)
• Hours: Standard Core working hours – Pacific Time Zone
• Anticipated Compensation: $120k – $160k/yr plus bonus. The offered compensation to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include (but are not limited to) the type and length of experience within the industry, education, etc
The Oracle Cloud ERP Developer will serve as a key technical resource for an Oracle Cloud ERP across multiple functional areas. This individual will be responsible for writing technical design documents, test cases and computer codes utilizing the latest Oracle technologies to implement customizations, enhancements, and new reports satisfying users’ business requirements.
– Convert business requirements into technical designs that meet company standards.
– Develop computer code using Oracle technologies particularly related to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure such as Oracle APEX tool.
– Develop and document extensive unit and system test cases to ensure the computer code developed functions as designed.
– Execute the test cases and promptly fix the bugs to ensure the delivery of high-quality code on time.
– Analyze, understand and document previously developed computer code to ensure continued production operation of the same.
– Make enhancements to existing computer code to add new functionality as requested by the business.
– Investigate, evaluate and make recommendations with respect to the suitability of new technologies to further the strategic and operational goals of the business.
– Be the point of contact for any questions regarding the adoption and usage of Oracle technologies within the organization.
– Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Computer Science, or equivalent technical and business experience
– 5-10 years experience as an Oracle developer
– Expert-level knowledge in Oracle APEX tool, SQL, and PL/SQL
– Experience in other programming languages, preferably Java and Python
– Project experience in an Agile environment
– Experience with 1 or more Oracle Reporting tools including Financial Reporting Studio (FRS), Smart View, OTBI, BI Reports, Power BI, QlikView, and/or Tableau
– EDI experience is a plus
– Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
– Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills.
– Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com. #LI-LS1 #LI-DNI #LI-Remote