Huntington Beach, CA
Contract-to-Hire, Direct Hire
Oracle NetSuite Admin, SuiteBuilder, implementation, post-implementation, workflows, KPIs, dashboards
We’re seeking an Oracle NetSuite Administrator for a contract-to-hire or direct hire position with our client, a growing company located in Huntington Beach, CA. This is a hybrid role so we’re looking for local candidates who can commute to the office. This role will be expected to contribute at a hands-on level. The ideal candidate should be energetic, personable, and possess a strong work ethic.
As a NetSuite Admin you will demonstrate strong influence and communications skills to interact successfully and effectively with all departments. You will need extensive business applications experience and understanding of business workflows in relation to what NetSuite is capable of in configurations and customization options, in order to also act as an advisor to the organization on system efficiency and effectiveness.
The NetSuite Administrator will provide systems leadership to IT and the Company and will be a key member in the implementation and expansion of various NetSuite modules for an ERP replacement project. You should be conversant and cognizant on our enterprise systems, how they impact the Company today, and how future systems can be exploited for the benefit of the organization.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
▪ Review and approve technical specification and architecture deliverables from our implementation partner. Provide feedback and quality checks to ensure overall scalability and supportability of NetSuite Solution.
▪ Assist with end-to-end testing to ensure solution readiness for go-live.
▪ Assist with architecture definition for holistic business systems, with NetSuite at the core.
▪ Determine and assist with SuiteBuilder customizations including custom fields, custom record types, custom transactions, and segments
▪ Assist with role-based dashboard setup and security provisioning.
▪ Perform day-to-day operation, maintenance, projects, change request and support tasks for the entire NetSuite application and ecosystem.
▪ Serves as a technical liaison to functional business partners and actively identifies opportunities to leverage NetSuite functionality to improve efficiency
▪ Plan, review, revise, develop, test and deploy feature configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet evolving business and operational needs.
▪ Administration support requests for new/updates/terminations of users/roles, partners and associated accounts/roles,
▪ Workflow design, maintenance and troubleshoot.
▪ Be the liaison with NetSuite Support.
▪ Support end user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPI’s, and dashboards.
▪ Monitor end-user usage, daily system scripts and track performance.
▪ Develop, document, and implement policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure data integrity, change protocols, customization, usage etc.
▪ Identify, evaluate, and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business process centered on the NetSuite platform
▪ Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality on new releases, customizations, and integrations.
▪ Participate in on-going system training and lead internal trainings and regular information sharing activities.
▪ Responsible for the change management and release process of NetSuite.
▪ Responsible for NetSuite data management which includes governance and control, security and integrity.
▪ Support data imports and migrations as needed
▪ Troubleshooting and resolution of technical problems.
▪ Work with consultants and vendors as needed
▪ Assist with the management of other systems as needed.
▪ After hours work as necessary.
▪ Bachelors in a Computer related field or equivalent.
▪ NetSuite certification a plus
▪ Proficiency with development and scripting languages used in NetSuite
▪ Experience integrating to Non-NetSuite Systems a plus, particularly, Salesforce and other SaaS solutions
▪ Java scripting, SQL, Advanced Excel skills a plus
▪ Experience in distribution, warehouse, manufacturing industries a plus
▪ 5-7 years of progressive IT experience including business systems analysis.
▪ Proficiency with custom record types, fields, forms, roles and permissions, page layouts, searches and reports, and NetSuite data model
▪ Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
▪ Organized, collaborative, team-oriented work style
▪ Ability to work independently and demonstrate commitment to both quality and tight deadlines
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com. #LI-JT1 #LI-DNI