Los Angeles, CA
Important note regarding current health crisis
Don’t give up your search for a new position or project. We’re maintaining business as usual during this difficult time. For many of us, the way we work has changed abruptly. However, our clients have adapted their hiring processes to accommodate working remotely where possible, which includes phone and video interviews. Be safe, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
In addition, we offer an excellent benefits package for all consultants who work for us as W-2 employees, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, a 401k plan, and paid sick leave. Learn more and apply today.
We have an immediate need for a Python Developer for a consulting opportunity with our client in the Los Angeles, CA metro area. This has the potential to be a long-term role; could convert down the line to a full-time employment role). Work will be performed remotely until the end of the year, and potentially longer.
We’re seeking a Python developer with:
● A minimum of 3 years of experience with Python/Python3 development
● Recent experience in AWS experience
● Demonstrated understanding of entire development cycle, from concept to deployment and monitoring
● Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
● Team player with strong attention to detail, with the ability to work independently
● Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment
● Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving and mathematical skills, using sound judgment
● Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com.