San Diego, CA
1 year contract
We’re seeking a Quality Experience (QX) Analyst for a 1-year W2 contract position with our client. Candidates local to San Diego, CA and Remote candidates from the U.S. will be considered.
We are seeking a collaborative and motivated teammate to join our Quality Experience team. The successful candidate will be proactive in their daily responsibilities as they partner with the QX Lead in managing test planning, test execution, defect reporting, and project status.
You’ll have an opportunity to expand your skillset and drive QX conversations that will elevate our digital solutions.
As a Quality Experience Analyst, you will report directly into the Web & eComm department and will have the opportunity to work with a team of developers, designers, UX researchers, and content strategists.
You’ll use your experience to perform highly detailed testing to create quality user experiences. You love process but seek to shift foundations so that we’re always improving over time.
The ideal candidate will:
• Explore all possibilities to reveal the most challenging of issues across browsers and devices
• Provide complete attention to details
• Set up procedures to maintain high-quality standards
• Maintain a high level of team communication
• Have a collaborative spirit as you work with multiple team functions
• Have empathy for the user and their experience
What you’re responsible for:
• Proactively lead test runs on multiple projects at a time
• Execute manual testing on multiple browsers and devices
• A hybrid test approach that includes functional, design, and UX testing
• Attend design and development sessions to help inform on functional test plans
• Create test plans that align with product requirements
• Report and track defects while defining severity and priority back to the team
• Attend deployments to ensure a successful push to production
• Manage and report activities to project team and management
• Help maintain and evolve our QX principles
What skills should you have?
• A thorough understanding of browser and device testing
• General knowledge of defect reporting in Jira
• A solid understanding of design and UX principles
• Front-end development skills using HTML and CSS
• Knowledge of multiple testing techniques (exploratory, usability, compatibility, functional, unit, integration, system, regression, acceptance)
• Experience working with design systems
• Working knowledge of content management systems (Adobe Experience Manager preferred)
• Experience working in an Agile, Waterfall or Agifall environment
What are the desired skills?
• Executing automated tests using applications like TestCafe, Selenium, Cypress, or Jest (TestCafe preferred)
* Associate/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
* 3+ years of experience working in a quality role
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com. #LI-RJ1 #LI-DNI #LI-Remote