React DeveloperApply now
Orange County, CA
React, HTML5, CSS3, RAD, Eclipse, Java / J2EE
We are seeking a strong ReactJS Developer to work on a conversion initiative for our client, a globally recognized brand.
Our client is migrating their front end from Ext.JS to ReactJS and needs a solid React Developer.
* Hybrid role: 3 days onsite and 2 days remote
* Location: North Orange County, CA. Seeking candidates within commutable distance or candidates in the process of moving to the area.
* Duration: 6-month contract position, potential to extend
* Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
* 2+ years of professional hands-on experience implementing React-based UIs utilizing Restful services
* Strong knowledge of React fundamentals such as component lifecycle and component state
* Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
* Knowledge of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS nice to have.
* Understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT / CVS / SVN a plus
* Team player with excellent communications skills
* Have a great attitude
* Self-starter and self-learner
Anticipated Compensation is $50-65/hr W2 plus benefits (or equivalent C2C rates). The compensation offered will be dependent on several factors that may include (but are not limited to) the type and length of specific skills, experience within the industry, education, etc.
Please apply via this posting!
For more information, please email: Jobfirstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-GS1 #LI-DNI