6-12 Month W2 Hybrid
React, HTML5, CSS3, RAD, Eclipse, Java / J2EE
We are seeking a strong ReactJS Developer to work on a conversion initiative for our client, a globally recognized brand. They are a well-established, yet growing and dynamic organization with a passion for its outstanding recreational use and outdoor products.
Our client is migrating their front end from Ext.JS to ReactJS and needs solid React Developers.
* Hybrid role: 3 days onsite and 2 days remote
* Location: North Orange County, CA. Seeking candidates within commutable distance or candidates in the process of moving to the area.
* Start date: January 2023
* Duration: 6 -12-month W2 contract position, high potential to extend
* Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
* 2+ years of professional hands-on, heads-down focused experience implementing React-based UIs utilizing Restful services
* Strong knowledge of React fundamentals such as component lifecycle and component state
* Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
* Knowledge of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS nice to have.
* Understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT / CVS / SVN a plus
* Team player with excellent communications skills
* Have a great attitude
* Self-starter and self-learner
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobfirstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-GS1 #LI-DNI