Arizona / Remote
commercial change management, strategy development, long-term goals, organizational restructuring, collaborative, recommendations for improvement
We are seeking a Change Management Specialist for a 6-month W2 contract opportunity to join or our award-winning, growing client based out of San Diego, CA. This is a remote role supporting Pacific Time zone hours.
W2 only; sorry no 3rd party applicants.
As a Change Manager in the Commercial area, you will have the opportunity to work with a driven and collaborative team to build/maintain a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
The Commercial Change Management Specialist delivers business consulting projects that involve strategy development, organizational restructuring and management improvement to maximize efficiencies.
· Executes project-based change deliverables for key initiatives including leadership alignment, stakeholder engagement, change risk and impact assessment, communications, adoption, and sustainability
· Works with the organization to understand and plan for the implications of large-scale change
· Manage leadership alignment plans and messaging
· Supports leaders through creation of presentations to drive key messaging and change enablement.
· Work with functional representatives to align on all-hands and staff meeting logistics, create change related content for those sessions.
· Assess change impacts and provide summaries and mitigation plans to drive communication, change, and training activities
· Create and maintain project-based communications plan.
· Creation of communications to inform employees of changes they will experience and how to prepare.
· Partners with Program Managers to integrate change management activities into project plans; manage to key milestones according to change management timeline/plan; track and report issues and risks
· Creation of content for change network to inform employees on changes they will experience
· Gather and analyze feedback received from stakeholders and adjust change plans accordingly
· Defines and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
* Experience working with Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) is a plus.
· Understands planning and executing large scale organizational change components for complex, transformational technology implementations
· Strong experience using organizational change management tools and methodologies, including change impact assessments, stakeholder management, communications creation, leadership alignment, etc.
· Ability to collaborate and influence others in a matrixed environment
· Track record of successfully delivering results across organizational boundaries
· Ability to establish and leverage credibility and rapport with peers and executives across function and levels
· Experience creating infographics, animated videos, or short tutorials preferred
· Strong business acumen and experience managing multiple stakeholders within complex organizations
· Experience supporting product development, manufacturing, quality and operations functions preferred
· Excellent active listening and exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office productivity tools (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.) is required
* BA/BS (business, organizational management, or behavioral sciences)
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobfirstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-RJ1 #Li-DNI #Li-Remote