San Francisco Bay Area
software engineering, C#, Windows, firmware
We are seeking to fill a Senior Software Engineer position. This will be a 3-month W2 project with our premier client with offices in Foster City, CA. There is a high probability of extension, and an opportunity to go contract-to-hire. We can consider a fully remote engineer for this position.
This is a great opportunity to work with a driven and collaborative team, for a company that is making advancements in personalized healthcare. The role will involve implementing and modifying software to interface with instrument firmware over network connections. You will also test and deploy software on various prototype instruments from the R&D team.
* This is a W2 contract position. Sorry, no 3rd party applicants. *
• Extensive knowledge and experience with C#
• Development experience with products using Windows operating system
• Experience developing Windows-based software to interface with circuit boards & firmware over network connections
• Test and deploy software on various prototype instruments.
• Experience developing Linux based software applications is plus but not required.
Other factors for success:
• Have proven verbal and written communication skills. – must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of project team members
• Be curious, detail-oriented, and analytical, with a proven ability to learn quickly
• Be customer-focused, team-oriented, and motivated, taking ownership of assigned tasks
• Have a proven ability to self-manage, as well as manage interdisciplinary relationships
Please Apply Today !
For more information, please email: Jobfirstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-GS1 #Li-DNI #Li-Remote