Los Angeles, CA
Ruby on Rails, SQL, MySQL, RESTful API
Important note regarding current health crisis
Don’t give up your search for a new position or project. We’re maintaining business as usual during this difficult time. For many of us, the way we work has changed abruptly. However, our clients have adapted their hiring processes to accommodate working remotely where possible, which includes phone and video interviews. Be safe, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
In addition, we offer an excellent benefits package for all consultants who work for us as W-2 employees, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, a 401k plan, and paid sick leave. Learn more and apply today.
We are seeking experienced Ruby on Rails Developer candidates for a 3-6 month Contract-to-Hire opportunity. Our client is a leader in omni-channel logistics and eCommerce fulfillment solutions. We will consider W2 candidates anywhere in the US, for 100% remote work.
This role will be part of a small team environment, with a high level of responsibility and independence. Work will focus on backend web application development, working with the user experience team to deliver highly performant, scalable and maintainable solutions.
• 5 years of overall software engineering experience.
• 2- 3 years of solid experience with Ruby on Rails development
• Full life-cycle application development, including requirements gathering/analysis, design, development, test, deployment, support/maintenance.
• Experience with AWS, developing RESTful API endpoints, and SQL Server
• Must be able to work in an Agile environment and interface with end-users for requirements gathering, trouble-shooting, and issue resolution.
• Appreciate and adhere to coding standards and source control / management.
*** Please Apply Today ***
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com.