Remote / United States
Ruby on Rails, SQL, MySQL, RESTful API
We are seeking experienced Ruby on Rails Developers for a Contract-to-Hire opportunity with our client, a leader in logistics and eCommerce fulfillment solutions. They are adding developers to support the growth and to build out and add new features and functionality to their platform. We will consider W2 candidates anywhere in the US, for 100% remote work.
*** Direct Candidates only. No Third-parties. ***
This role will be part of a small team environment, with a high level of responsibility and independence. Work will focus on backend web application development, working with the user experience team to deliver highly performant, scalable and maintainable solutions.
• 5 years of overall software engineering experience.
• 2- 3 years of solid experience with Ruby and/or Ruby on Rails development
• Full life-cycle application development, including requirements gathering/analysis, design, development, test, deployment, support/maintenance.
• Experience with AWS, developing RESTful API endpoints, and SQL Server
• Must be able to work in an Agile environment and interface with end-users for requirements gathering, trouble-shooting, and issue resolution.
• Appreciate and adhere to coding standards and source control / management.
*** Please Apply Today ***
For more information, please email: Jobfirstname.lastname@example.org.