San Diego, CA
Salesforce Administration, Lightning Components, APEX, Visualforce, Agile/Scrum, DevOps, Release
We’re seeking a Salesforce Administrator / Deployment Manager for an approximate 5-month W2 contract position in San Diego, CA.
Work will be performed on a remote basis until the team returns onsite.
Salesforce Administrator will oversee the ongoing development of the FinancialForce application. Seeking candidates who have experience implementing and administering enterprise-scale CRM systems, and a record of partnering with business users to improve processes following best practices. The Release Manager collaborates with developers to ensure accuracy in the process for testing and deploying updates to the Salesforce platform using best practices for implementing and managing release processes for configuration and code through all environments.
• Provide day to day Tier 2 end-user support and assist users to troubleshoot issues related to FinancialForce application
• Maintain security user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings etc. (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security).
• Responsible for requirements gathering, facilitation of business process discussions, solution design and documentation, application configuration, testing, and end-user support.
• Provide direction and leadership in promoting and implementing best practice solutions for both business process and technology.
• Partner with our managed service provider and vendors to proactively address problems and troubleshoot production issues.
• Contribute to the delivery of recurring platform releases.
• Plan and execute scheduled releases for multiple salesforce orgs using the Flosum ALM tool.
• Ensure proper tracking of released components in version control.
• Assume ownership and continuous improvement of the release process by documenting release issues and developing plans to improve process or automation.
• Responsible for maintaining consistency between Salesforce sandbox environments, from Development through QA, UAT and Production.
• Manage deployments between sandbox environments using the Flosum tool.
May perform other duties and responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
• 5+ years of Salesforce Admin experience supporting Salesforce in a complex, publicly-traded, global organization.
• 2+ years of experience in a DevOps role is desired.
• Ability to work on fast paced project and perform under stressful deadlines
• Experience with Lightning Experience and Lightning Components is a must
• Success using Agile principles to deliver great business outcomes through technology.
• Experience managing multiple sandbox environments including refreshes is a must.
• Understanding of Apex and Visual Force is required.
• Experience using Flosum, Copado, or another Salesforce ALM tool is a plus.
• Strong written, verbal, and listening communication skills: articulate and effective communicator and presenter, able to describe complex problems and solutions in understandable terms; ability to frame communications to a diverse set of stakeholders.
• Effectively use data to make better decisions.
• Ability to establish and manage priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven ability to execute swiftly without compromising quality.
• Exhibits acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (CS), Computer Information Systems (CIS), Management Information Systems (MIS), Business Administration, or equivalent, required.
• Master’s degree in CS, CIS, MIS, or related disciplines, or MBA, is preferred.
• Salesforce Admin Certification (Advanced preferred)
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobfirstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-JT1 #Li-DNI #Li-Remote