Salesforce Lightning Admin, Tableau CRM
We are seeking a Salesforce Administrator for our client in Irvine, Ca. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to work in a HYBRID environment.
Our client is an innovative company that leverages AI for marketing. This position is ideal for a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment where workers are valued and recognized.
This position will become an integral member of the Salesforce Administration team, responsible for managing day-to-day support of the end-users of the CRM database system Salesforce.com (SFDC) and supporting the company’s U.S.-based Sales, Operations, Finance & Accounting teams. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for performing system administration, configuration, customization, and implementing system best practices. In addition, this position will be responsible for designing/maintaining reports and dashboards for Sales and senior management.
This is a hands-on, analytical role in a fast-paced environment requiring the ideal candidate to perform effectively as an individual and as part of a team.
* Onboard new users and manage profiles, role hierarchies, team assignments, and general system accessibility/permissions
* Create and manage custom objects, fields, page layouts, record types, and related object settings
* Maintain, modify and build custom workflows, process builders, flows, assignment rules, approval processes, actions, custom settings, mobile apps and lightning components to streamline internal processes
* Create and manage reports and dashboards in MS Excel and SFDC
* Work with stakeholders and SME’s to define and document system requirements and customizations
* Assist in the development and implementation of functional designs and features of SFDC and related system integrations
* Manage change management procedures and deployments between sandbox and production environments
* Perform user acceptance testing of new functionalities and provide feedback/documentation
* Review and audit user data entry for completeness and accuracy
* Import/export large data sets via Data Loader
* Provide support to end-users on day-to-day tasks and assist with general support requests/questions
Skills & Qualifications:
* 3+ years Salesforce.com administration required
* Salesforce.com Certified Administrator required
* Salesforce Lightning experience required
* Tableau CRM experience preferred
* SOQL experience preferred
* Bachelor’s Degree preferred
* Strong analytical skills
* Strong oral/verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal and refined relationship-building skills
* Motivation, aptitude, and presence to interact with and participate in projects with senior management
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple assignments
* Maintain trust and confidentiality at all times
* A self-starter who is consistently proactive and uses time efficiently
* Highly organized and detail-oriented
* High degree of personal accountability
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobfirstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-JT1 #LI-DNI