3-6 month contract, CTH
Our client has an immediate need for a team-oriented Salesforce Developer Analyst for a 3 to 6-month W2 Contract-to-Hire or Direct Hire role. Come be part of a collaborative, cross-functional Finance and CRM Team, implementing and improving business processes for sales, finance, operations, accounting, and legal teams on Salesforce Lightning platform. This will be a hybrid onsite/remote role in Irvine, CA.
* Uses Salesforce APIs to integrate Salesforce with other tools and third-party applications.
* Works with the CRM Business team and stakeholders to gather and document business and technical requirements.
* Meets customer requirements while adhering to Salesforce best practices, guidelines, and policies, utilizing defined system development life cycle tools and processes.
* Successfully handles multiple projects and tasks, completing them on time, on budget while exceeding customer expectations.
* Managing data to ensure data integrity, including importing, updating, and extracting data as needed to support day-to-day operations.
* Convert existing Process Builders to Flows.
* Providing general day-to-day production support.
* Stay informed of Salesforce technology stack and recommend path to update or upgrade existing code base to improve and optimize performance.
* Provide day-to-day administration support as needed.
* Work closely with outside consultants to ensure accuracy, best practice, and on time delivery of projects and enhancements.
* 3 – 5 years of Salesforce development experience, and solid understanding of its ecosystems.
* One or more Salesforce Certifications: Administrator, Platform App Builder, Platform Developer 1
* Some experience with Sales Cloud, Tableau CRM (CRM Analytics), Salesforce Inbox, Pardot
* Understanding relational databases and data modeling.
* Solid understanding of business processes including, but not limited to sales, customer service, product service, and marketing.
* Tableau Certification preferred (Tableau Desktop Specialist,Tableau Certified Data Analyst
* Self-managed, driven, result-oriented, and energetic approach to role.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to diagnose root cause analysis, and issue resolution skills.
* Solid planning and organizing skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to focus and change priorities as needed.
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com. #LI-JT1 #LI-DNI