Salesforce DevOps ConsultantApply now
DevOps, Salesforce, Force.com, Flosum, Capado, Gearset, Git, Subversion, Salesforce Change Sets, Prodly Moover, DataLoader, Dataloader.io, Validity DemandTools
Salesforce Development Operations Engineer will be part of the technical team responsible for delivering enterprise Force.com cloud technology solutions to 5,000+ users at a publicly traded company.
• Start: Immediate
• Duration: through end of year, could extend
• Location: Remote from United States.
• Hours: Standard Core working hours. Ability to accommodate Central Time Zone
• Anticipated Compensation is $70-82/hr W2 plus benefits. (NO C2C) The offered compensation to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include (but are not limited to) the type and length of experience within the industry, education, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities
*Be the DevOps technical lead, setting up a CI/CD pipeline, merging code branches, deploying metadata and reference data between environments, and ensuring operational excellence and consistency.
* Collaborate with teams of Salesforce.com administrators, developers, and QA to make sure all code and configuration is deployed between the various Force.com workstreams, including Sales Cloud, Salesforce CPQ, FinancialForce PSA, and Salesforce Communities.
* Work alongside other team members to design and develop large-scale enterprise solutions while learning and growing your skills on the Salesforce platform.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Understand the Force.com environments, teams, and DevOps toolset (e.g. Flosum, Git, Prodly)
• Craft recommendations, propose, plan, implement, and document changes to improve the Salesforce DevOps efficiency and quality.
• Setup a CI/CD pipeline and work with the QA team to incorporate automated testing.
• Manage the deployment of complex recurring Force.com releases.
• Develop diagrams, spreadsheets, and process maps to document processes.
• Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements
• Participate in key meetings including scrum ceremonies, requirement sessions, demos, and user acceptance testing
• Work on multiple projects and competing priorities simultaneously
• Work with product owners and team members to understand and define business requirements.
• Support end-users to ensure business objectives are met and described business outcomes achieved
• Participate in Salesforce continuous delivery and project based workstreams throughout the software development lifecycle and post deployment support
Required Experience and Skills
• 5+ years of experience with Salesforce.com administration or platform development, including configuring objects, fields, flows, validation rules, security controls, page layouts, lightning pages, and more.
• 2+ years of experience with Salesforce DevOps, code repositories, deployment tools, and data tools. Examples include Flosum, Copado, Gearset, Git, Subversion, Salesforce Change Sets, Prodly Moover, DataLoader, Dataloader.io, Validity DemandTools, etc
• Experience on Salesforce implementations through the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), including deployments of code, configuration, and data
• Ability to propose and lead technical direction and implementations on IT projects within an agile software development environment
• Previous programming experience in a team development environment, including code merges
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Application Development, Information Technology, or similar degree or equivalent work experience
• Having earned two or more Salesforce certifications such as Salesforce Certified System Administrator, Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder, Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I, or similar
• Experience troubleshooting and resolving deployment and Apex test code failures, including collaborating with technical team members to resolve
• Comprehensive understanding of Salesforce.com user management and security including Users, Profiles, Roles, Sharing Rules, Permission Sets, Groups, etc
• Proven ability leveraging analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment
• Detail-oriented individual with the ability to understand, implement, and improve technical solutions
• Strong presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks within a collaborative team environment
• Drive and desire to learn and grow both technical and functional skill sets
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and LucidChart
Preferred Experience and Skills
• More than a decade of experience with Salesforce.com
• Salesforce CPQ and Advanced Approvals (highly desirable)
• Salesforce Communities
• FinancialForce Professional Services Automation (PSA)
• Administering and configuring a Salesforce environment integrated with an ERP system
• Soliciting, gathering, and analyzing user input and requirements
• Documenting user stories and creating to-be process flow diagrams
• Collaborating with business stakeholders
• Configuring and/or integrating add-on AppExchange and related software such as DocuSign eSignature, Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM), LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Please Apply Today
For more information, please email: Jobfirstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-GS1 #LI-DNI #LI-Remote