Remote / United States
SAP EWM, ABAP, ITS Mobile, RF Framework
We are seeking a SAP EWM ABAP Developer for an immediate start for a 6-month contract with our client, based out of Kennesaw, GA.
The role can be 100% remote but will be working Eastern time zone hours and may require a little bit of travel.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the Design, develop, test and implement programs/solutions for SAP EWM module. The project is currently in hyper care and the Developer will be joining the team to help clear out the backlog of EWM development items. Solid EWM experience is a must-have.
• Analyze, design and develop SAP programs (RICEF) to support business needs for SAP EWM module
• Responsible for writing clear technical specifications related to projects or non-projects work
• Troubleshoot production issues and defects for SAP EWM production systems
• Work closely with the technical manager to assess new EWM solution and how it can benefit the organization
• Collaborate closely with functional analysts on development assignments
• Ability to multi-tasks, work in a dynamic environment and able to pivot between production support and project-related developments
• Process-oriented and proficient in writing technical specs
• Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skill
• High-motivated and eagerness to improve processes
• Open to taking on new challenges
• Effectively managed development assignments to ensure deadline are met
• B.S./B.A. in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
• 10+ year experience in SAP ABAP development, primarily with ITS Mobile programming and EWM RF Framework
• Completed 2-3 full life cycle implementations or upgrades in EWM
• Additional experience in working with the following SAP modules: SD/MM/PP/APO/ Logistics TM.
• Additional experience with development with BAPI, BADI/CMOD/SMOD/SD User exits, IDOC, EDI, ALV, Smartforms, SAP Script, Adobe Forms, RFCs, Web Dynpro (FPM), Web Services, ABAP Proxies, SAP Query, ALE, Explicit and Implicit Enhancement/EDI, module programming, object-oriented programming, BOPF framework, LSMW
• Workflow, HANA, S/4 HANA, WEB IDE, SPAU
• SAP TM including Collaboration Portal, Vistex
• Project management
• ABAP certified is a plus
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com. #LI-RJ1 #LI-DNI #LI-Remote