SAP EWM / WM, MM, ECC 6.0, S4 HANA, Warehouse Management Master Data
We have an exciting opportunity for 2 SAP EWM/WM Functional Specialists to join a dynamic and growing organization. These will be full-time, Direct Hire positions with our client. 1 role will be based in Kennesaw, GA and 1 role will be based in Cypress, CA. The Senior EWM/WM Analyst will be skilled in the analysis, design, configuration, implementation, and support of SAP EWM/WM application processes and enhancements to meet end user needs, including knowledgeable of Cycle Counting or Stock Counting and Replenishment.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
• Being responsible for identifying and documenting business requirements, mapping them to SAP to design the future state solution.
• Configuring and prototyping business solutions based on blueprint / business process definitions.
• Assisting with testing activities such as, but not limited to, creating test scenarios, cases and scripts, as well as executing unit testing, integration testing, and user acceptance testing.
• Developing a strong understanding of all system functions within the SAP EWM/WM area in order to effectively support and improve the on-going architecture.
• Planning, organizing, documenting, coordinating, and scheduling work in the development of assigned tasks. May lead or supervise the assignments of other team members.
• Assisting with training activities and post implementation support
• Communicating project/task design, schedules, and status to ISD Management, client Business Partners, or other ISD teams and project members.
• Staying abreast of current and future business policies, procedures, and workflows within the Business Unit that is supported.
• Performing other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in SAP EWM or WM full lifecycle implementations of SAP.
• Strong knowledge of internal processes: Cycle Count or Stock Counting & Replenishment.
• Experience with SAP ERP ECC 6.0, ehp7
o Ability to create and maintain Master Data
• Material master data
• Vendor master data
• Pricing/conditions master data
• Warehouse management master data (storage bin master data)
o Procurement processes
o Inventory management and Movement types
o Master Production Scheduling
o Materials Requirement Planning
o Knowledge of the integration points with other modules
• Strong verbal and written communications skills with the ability to interact with users at all levels throughout the organization
• Self-motivated; ability to work with minimum supervision
• Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously to achieve results
• Experience with detailed requirements gathering
• Strong business process design skills.
• Significant experience with unit and integration testing
• Experience with post production support
• Experience with HP Quality Center
• Knowledge of automotive industry business model
Anticipated Compensation is $125-155K base salary plus comprehensive benefits and bonus. The offered compensation package to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include (but are not limited to) the type and length of experience within the industry, education, geographical location, etc.
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobfirstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-GS1 #LI-DNI