SAP EWM Functional SpecialistApply now
SAP EWM / WM, MM, ECC 6.0, S4 HANA, Warehouse Management Master Data
We have an exciting opportunity for 2 SAP EWM/WM Functional Specialists to join a dynamic and growing organization. These will be full-time, Direct Hire positions with our client. 1 role will be based in Kennesaw, GA and 1 role will be based in Cypress, CA. The Senior EWM/WM Analyst will be skilled in the analysis, design, configuration, implementation, and support of SAP EWM/WM application processes and enhancements to meet end user needs, including knowledgeable of Cycle Counting or Stock Counting and Replenishment.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
• Being responsible for identifying and documenting business requirements, mapping them to SAP to design the future state solution.
• Configuring and prototyping business solutions based on blueprint / business process definitions.
• Assisting with testing activities such as, but not limited to, creating test scenarios, cases and scripts, as well as executing unit testing, integration testing, and user acceptance testing.
• Developing a strong understanding of all system functions within the SAP EWM/WM area in order to effectively support and improve the on-going architecture.
• Planning, organizing, documenting, coordinating, and scheduling work in the development of assigned tasks. May lead or supervise the assignments of other team members.
• Assisting with training activities and post implementation support
• Communicating project/task design, schedules, and status to ISD Management, client Business Partners, or other ISD teams and project members.
• Staying abreast of current and future business policies, procedures, and workflows within the Business Unit that is supported.
• Performing other duties as assigned
•Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent required
•Minimum 7 years of experience in SAP configuration with 1-2 full lifecycle implementations of SAP.
•Experience with SAP EWM and ECC. Specifically, with Extended Warehouse Management, Material Management and small parcel transportation management processes
•Knowledge of the integration points between SAP EWM/ECC and other modules.
•Strong verbal and written communications skills in order to interact with users at all levels throughout the organization.
•Experience with detailed requirements gathering.
•Strong business process design skills.
•Significant experience with unit and integration testing
•Experience with postproduction support
•Capable of working independently and on a variety of tasks with minimal supervision.
•Ability to lead and train other team members with assignments and projects.
Desired/Preferred Skills and Knowledge:
•Warehouse processes. Including (but not limited to) Warehouse structure, Inbound Receiving, Deconsolidation, Put away, Replenishment, Cycle counting, Goods movements, Picking, Packing, Cartonization, and Small Parcel/LTL/FTL shipping.
•Experience with Process Weaver application.
•Knowledge of automotive related industry.
•Knowledge of small parts distribution.
Anticipated Compensation is $125-155K base salary plus comprehensive benefits and bonus. The offered compensation package to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include (but are not limited to) the type and length of experience within the industry, education, geographical location, etc.
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobfirstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-GS1 #LI-DNI