SAP MM, ECC 6.0, Warehouse Management Master Data SAP EWM/MM Specialist - Senior
We have an exciting opportunity for an SAP EWM or WM Specialist who is knowledgeable with Internal Processes to include Cycle Counting or Stock Counting and Replenishment to join a dynamic and growing organization based out of Kennesaw, GA for a 6 month contract opportunity with option to extend for multiple years. This individual will be a Senior EWM/WM Analyst versed in the analysis, design, configuration, implementation, and support of SAP EWM/WM application processes and enhancements to meet end user needs
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
• Being responsible for identifying and documenting business requirements, mapping them to SAP to design the future state solution.
• Configuring and prototyping business solutions based on blueprint / business process definitions.
• Assisting with testing activities such as, but not limited to, creating test scenarios, cases and scripts, as well as executing unit testing, integration testing, and user acceptance testing.
• Developing a strong understanding of all system functions within the SAP EWM/WM area in order to effectively support and improve the on-going architecture.
• Planning, organizing, documenting, coordinating, and scheduling work in the development of assigned tasks. May lead or supervise the assignments of other team members.
• Assisting with training activities and post implementation support
• Communicating project/task design, schedules, and status to ISD Management, client Business Partners, or other ISD teams and project members.
• Staying abreast of current and future business policies, procedures, and workflows within the Business Unit that is supported.
• Performing other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in SAP EWM or WM full lifecycle implementations of SAP.
• Strong knowledge of internal processes: Cycle Count or Stock Counting & Replenishment.
• Experience with SAP ERP ECC 6.0, ehp7
o Ability to create and maintain Master Data
• Material master data
• Vendor master data
• Pricing/conditions master data
• Warehouse management master data (storage bin master data)
o Procurement processes
o Inventory management and Movement types
o Master Production Scheduling
o Materials Requirement Planning
o Knowledge of the integration points with other modules
• Strong verbal and written communications skills with the ability to interact with users at all levels throughout the organization
• Self-motivated; ability to work with minimum supervision
• Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously to achieve results
• Experience with detailed requirements gathering
• Strong business process design skills.
• Significant experience with unit and integration testing
• Experience with post production support
• Experience with HP Quality Center
• Knowledge of automotive industry business model
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com. #LI-RJ1 #LI-DNI