San Jose, CA
SAP Security, SAP S/4 HANA, SAP GRC, Audit, Compliance, Data Analytics, documentation, presentation
We are seeking a Mid level SAP Security Consultant for our Data Solution client based in San Jose, CA. This is a great opportunity to work with a professional and friendly team with great leadership.
* Location: REMOTE from the United States
* Working hours: 8 am – 5 pm Pacific Time Zone, there may be a need for some weekend and off-hours work.
* Duration: 6+ month W2 contract, with possible extension
* Start date: ASAP
Overview of work:
Responsibility Areas & Percentage of Workload
• SAP S4 GRC / Application Security (50%)
• IT Audit / SOX and Compliance (30%)
• Data Analytics, Documentation and Presentation (20%)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
SAP GRC / Application Security (Must have experience)
• Experience in GRC access control, RAR (Risk Analysis and Remediation) and SOD (segregation of duty), mitigation, and remediation
• Experience BW authorization and access
• Perform high-level support including problem determination for all SAP security needs within Development, QA, and Production SAP clients
• Design and implement new authorization concepts along with business departments and IT stakeholders
• SAP role design, administration, and analysis
• SAP user administration on approved procedures
• Responsible for integration of SoD conform processes and authorization validation
• Initiate, plan and implement relevant SAP Application Security Initiatives
• Obtains clear and concise requirements from the senior management user community
• Responsible for small to medium tasks associated with SAP Application Security Initiatives.
• Performs and manages tasks independently or as part of an international or local operations team
• Managing relations between internal business and technical teams
• Understanding of identifying, approaching and mitigating controls for SoD conflicts
• Must have extensive experience in resolving SoD conflicts together with Business Departments
IT Audit / SOX and Compliance (Experience or Willingness to learn on the job)
• Works with the Finance; Global Operations and Sales &Marketing teams to ensure compliance
• Generates reports and other evidence from SAP
• Performs regular/periodic activities including but not limited to User / Privileged User Access, Health Check, and License Check.
• Analyzes and reviews contracts, data, financial statements and documents to assess compliance with department policies and procedures, Service Organization
Controls, and audit requirements for respective lines of business.
• Coordinate & support audit preparedness including document & data compilation and system inputs.
• Coordinate internal quarterly KPI reviews w/ stakeholders.
• Maintenance of Periodic Review calendar and process.
• Scheduling & coordination of QBR & SET meeting prep.
• Support risk tracking & related meeting coordination.
• Own and manage file library related to Audit, Compliance, and SOX
Data Analytics, Documentation, and Presentation
• Confers with the IT Towers to analyze current operational procedures and processes. Identifies and shares issues/problems with Compliance management.
• Publishes IT Tower documents including policy and procedures documents and forms, and all other requested documents from the various shared service teams.
• Assists with Service Organization Control audits by gathering documents and reviewing for completeness prior to delivery to auditors.
• Participate in Local Best Practices Team meetings.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
• Four-year degree in Computer Science or related fields
• 2+ years of professional-level accounting experience using automated accounting systems required.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES (Preferred)
• SAP Security
• ISACA’s Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification and a reasonable knowledge of IT Enterprise Applications especially ERP – SAP S4 Hana
• Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles.
• Ability to collect, analyze and summarize accounting data.
• Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions.
• Conducts basic financial analysis. Reasoning ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents.
• Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
• Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and/or ABILITIES
• Experience working in an SAP S4 environment.
• Working knowledge of ServiceNow.
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint Skills
• Advanced to Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite Products especially Word, Excel. PowerPoint and Teams).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable, and courteous service to customers.
• Ability to effectively present information.
• Organizational skills, and attention to detail.
• Ability to work well under pressure with a proactive approach to routine and non-routine occurrences.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Decisions made with an understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
• May develop, recommend, and implement improvements in department efficiencies, processes, procedure, and/or policies.
• Resolves escalated questions and problems within the department.
• Responsible for setting own project deadlines. Able to handle multiple projects, deadlines, and assignments successfully.
Please Apply Today!
For more information, please email: Jobfirstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-JT1 #LI-DNI #LI-Remote