SAP Technical LeadApply now
April 1, 2023
SAP, ABAP, RICEFs, designing, testing, debugging, implementing, S4 Hana, BDC, LSMW, User Exits, Menu Exits, Function Exits, Screen Exit, ALV report, dialog programming, data dictionary, RFC, query, ALE, BAPI, BADI
We’re seeking an SAP Technical Lead to join our client’s team for a 10-month+ contract opportunity.
** Location: This is a combination of remote work and travel to our client’s beautiful Honolulu, HI facility; travel will be ~30 – 50% of the time (with travel expense reimbursement).
** Duration: 10 months, could extend on contract or convert to full-time employment
** Target Compensation plus benefits & travel reimbursement:
$75/hr W2 direct contract
$85 IC (S-Corp, LLC filing as a Corp)
– No 3rd parties, please; no work sponsorship is available
– The offered compensation to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include (but are not limited to) the type and length of experience within the industry, education, etc.
As SAP Technical Implementation Lead, you will:
– Demonstrate intimate knowledge and a proven record of success with the SAP product suite leading or assisting technical development efforts and off-shore development resources;
– Design, build, test and deploy the technical components required for successful SAP solutions, especially RICEFs (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Forms) design and development;
– Plans assign, and supervise the work of an assigned team performing ABAP programming, design, testing, and debugging work related to the implementation of SAP modules;
– Personally perform the more difficult system analysis, design, and programming work of the team.
– Plans, assigns, and supervises the work of an assigned team engaged in performing ABAP programming, design, testing, and debugging work for SAP modules to meet project needs, priorities, and deadlines.
– Reviews work products to ensure completeness, accuracy, functionality among modules and application systems, and adherence to established project plans and requirements.
– Confers with management and functional teams to ensure the proper integration of business processes and procedures with SAP technology and to identify innovative customer solutions.
– Coordinates and participates in the preparation and maintenance of comprehensive and thorough technical program documentation for assigned projects.
– Performs the more difficult system analysis, design, and programming work of the unit.
– Provides on-the-job training and technical assistance to assigned programming staff.
– Maintains effective and cooperative working relationships with process owners, functional and technical team members, and users.
Minimum Qualifications (experience):
– Full lifecycle experience on a minimum of three SAP S/4HANA implementation projects
– Team leadership experience on a minimum of one SAP S/4HANA implementation project
– Working knowledge of SAP implementation methodology (Activate)
– Working knowledge of migration to S/4 HANA from legacy (cloud and on-premise)
– Working knowledge of integration between core S/4 and other line-of-business applications
– Strong problem-solving skills with a focus on pragmatic solutions within the SAP standard best practice framework
Minimum Qualifications (abilities):
– AP ABAP programming tools including Report and Transaction creation, Enhancements, Conversion Programs, SAPscript, SmartForms, Screen Painter BDC, LSMW, User Exits, Menu Exits, Function Exit, Screen Exit, ALV Reports, Dialog Programming, Data Dictionary, RFC, ABAP Query, ALE, BAPI, and BADI
– Principles and techniques of systems analysis, design, and testing
– Principles of program documentation
– Plan, assign, and supervise the work of an assigned team engaged in performing programming, design, testing, and debugging work for SAP modules
– Develop and code highly complex programs for SAP modules by applying advanced SAP programming
– Develop test data and analyze highly complex problems in programs
– Recognize the critical elements of highly complex application problems, develop and evaluate data, determine innovative solutions, and make logical recommendations
– Express difficult and complex concepts clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
– Estimate staffing needs and maintain work schedules
– Meet project schedules and deadlines
– Write clear and logical reports, program documentation, and instructions
Nice to have:
– SAP certifications
– Public sector experience
– Bachelor’s degree or higher
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobfirstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-LS1 #LI-DNI #LI-Remote